Mono Goes Outdoors - Summer 2015

Oudoor update

Things are finally becoming interesting outdoors. Moved the NL x Big Bud back indoors under the 600 watt hps to begin flowering. She looks pretty good, should grow out to be quite a large plant :):)

Critical Hog from TH seeds. 100% indica and slowly beginning to flower. Possibly ready by early September ;)

image28703.jpg
image28704.jpg
image28705.jpg

80% perlite?......is that like a semi-hydro type of thing?

NFT is pretty easy if you fancy it....my setup was £45 for the kit with the tank, pump and matting, £40 each for a pH and EC pen and probably another £40 on 2 bottles of Ionic nutes to get going. Only reason I'm messing with soil indoors is to find out if it does taste better.....and just for the fun of it of course :)

80% perlite?......is that like a semi-hydro type of thing?

NFT is pretty easy if you fancy it....my setup was £45 for the kit with the tank, pump and matting, £40 each for a pH and EC pen and probably another £40 on 2 bottles of Ionic nutes to get going. Only reason I'm messing with soil indoors is to find out if it does taste better.....and just for the fun of it of course :)

It would be, sort of. Only in perlite because I didn't have enough soil left and needed to transplant lol.

I've done a lot of research on hydro and would love to try it. But.. Soil works for me, consistent yields :):). Would really consider coco again soon though.

Have to say i do like my soil , its more natural , i only have a smoke at night , have to say i bought stuff couple of times and coughed my lungs up , i have stopped smoking cigs for over 5 years so i only have a pipe at night and with my own grown stuff its much much more smooth , no coughing and no harsh taste :)

Back
Top Bottom