Mono Grows A Kilo :)

WP_20150323_007.jpg

A little bit of soil prep was done today. I added leaf mulch, wood ash, chicken poo, home made compost and some sand :). I'm not sure how well any of this will work, however I'm happy to feed as soon as a deficiency shows. So we have four beds, may run 8 plants this summer, two plants per bed :)

WP_20150323_004.jpg
WP_20150323_006.jpg

Nice space mate.... If it was me, i would add some bonemeal to the soil...a bit of a surface dusting before it gets dug over again... Apart from that..... Shit loads of slug pellets :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Cant wait to see the girls thriving outdoors

:high-five:

Nice space mate.... If it was me, i would add some bonemeal to the soil...a bit of a surface dusting before it gets dug over again... Apart from that..... Shit loads of slug pellets :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Cant wait to see the girls thriving outdoors

Cheers matey! Bonemeal, I will add a dusting of that next time :). Haha yes, slug pellets. Hopefully the hens will keep the slug numbers down, but they are pretty destructive if they get among the plants so slug pellets it is lol

Hey Mono them pictures should be in a gallery :cheesygrinsmiley:.

If you have any neem, you can surround the base of the plant and slugs or snails won't cross it just like ants won't cross over white powder.

Hi there MF... Is the neem in an oil form or powder... ??... Just wondering coz i know the oil is used in headlice treatments !!...

I do love a natural solution to things...

:Namaste:

Hiya mono, is the chicken poo old n rooted ??... Just checking coz the ammonia in the fresh stuff could fry ya girls a bit... I does have time to breakdown in the soil, before you plant ya girls tho... Just putting it out there mate, you know me, talking crap again....:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

And no mate, i cant hurry the roofers along... I got given the heads up in advance of works... Aint even got a letter yet... Is good to have a warning tho mate... Same bloke that advised me about your shed grow plans, before you decided on grow tunnel... Diamond gezeer !!!!

Hi there MF... Is the neem in an oil form or powder... ??... Just wondering coz i know the oil is used in headlice treatments !!...

I do love a natural solution to things...

I have mine in a powdered form for adding to my organic mix. I also mix some powder with hot water and let it steep before straining into a sprayer. I then spray the leaves on top and underneath with it because if mites were there they would not feed and just walk around until they starve. Mites refuse to eat where neem is involved. So neem is a great product with plenty of uses.

I have mine in a powdered form for adding to my organic mix. I also mix some powder with hot water and let it steep before straining into a sprayer. I then spray the leaves on top and underneath with it because if mites were there they would not feed and just walk around until they starve. Mites refuse to eat where neem is involved. So neem is a great product with plenty of uses.

Thankyou for that explanation, it is indeed a versatile product

:thumb:

how tall did this plant get? what was the yield? how did it smoke? i only ask because i am not optimistic about mine.

Hey bud!

This particular plant was grown 12/12 from seed. Her final height was just under 2ft and she yielded 40 grams of rock hard buds. Smoke is very uplifting with a slight couchlock with large amounts.

Most of the bud went to make butter. Some killer butter indeed :)

cute little veg space you got there. that's basically my entire grow area lol.

Back
Top Bottom