Mono Grows A Kilo :)

Akorn From TH Seeds. 12/12 from seed, around 4 weeks to go :)

P1040474.JPG
P1040479.JPG
P1040483.JPG
P1040484.JPG
P1040481.JPG
P1040475.JPG
P1040476.JPG
P1040482.JPG
P1040486.JPG

How sad are spammers.... I mean, it must be terrible to have your right hand divorce you, citing abuse !!!!!!!

You took the time to register and post, you were removed quicker !!!

Our lives are rich and interesting, unlike you...

I bet you use clingfilm as a screensaver too !!!

Thankyou moderator extraordinaire .. Mr r richardson

:420: rules

:circle-of-love:

Wonderful update Mono ,, I must have some how got unsubbed from this journal:Namaste:
They are some wonderful looking plants in your garden ,, great Pictures I love the two headed looking cola :thumb:
Have a great day :circle-of-love:

Thank you very much Jaga, my friend. No worries, the main thing is you are here now :). I trust all is well with you.

Happy MunchDaze Mono:).....congrats on the purple frisian:)....that is awesome news...and that akorn is looking great as well:).....did you fim that top to get the twin colas?

And to you GD! Thank you for the kind words. The reason she has done that is I caused a bit of heat stress at the tip of the bud around week 2 of flower, nipped about 1 mm from the top and it went super crazy since lol.

And to you GD! Thank you for the kind words. The reason she has done that is I caused a bit of heat stress at the tip of the bud around week 2 of flower, nipped about 1 mm from the top and it went super crazy since lol.

Is that how LA's back building works ??... Summin similar if i remember what LA put in his guide..

Hiya LA ... Thought id say hi, didnt wanna talk about ya and not give you shout out

:high-five:

Is that how LA's back building works ??... Summin similar if i remember what LA put in his guide..

Hiya LA ... Thought id say hi, didnt wanna talk about ya and not give you shout out

:high-five:

Exactly like that bud! I've used LA's technique a few times now with great results. Never at early flowering though lol

Hiya Mono, was still subbed to the Pounder thread, well, now you have got yourself a kilo thread my friend.
On to bigger things I see :laugh: Got myself some reading to do!

Edit: For your outdoor I would also suggest one plant per raised bed, in your neck of the woods due to the chilly nights I would suggest placing some more established girls out as well. I am sure you are doing your deductions on what strains to use, will be great to see what you choose buddy.

-CA

Morning Mono how is your day, we have a very windy day ,, it came from the north , hows your weather today:circle-of-love:l

Hey Jaga, my friend! My day was as good as work can be on a good day :) we had a windy day on the day you posted but today showed the first sign of spring. Even though lambs have been in the fields a few weeks now. How are things with you? Hope you and your family are keeping well:):)

Back
Top Bottom