Mono Grows A Kilo :)

Hiya Mono, was still subbed to the Pounder thread, well, now you have got yourself a kilo thread my friend.
On to bigger things I see :laugh: Got myself some reading to do!

Edit: For your outdoor I would also suggest one plant per raised bed, in your neck of the woods due to the chilly nights I would suggest placing some more established girls out as well. I am sure you are doing your deductions on what strains to use, will be great to see what you choose buddy.

-CA

Hey CA! Glad to hear from you buddy! New thread, but no kilo yet lol. Thanks for the views on the single plant per bed, the more you guys all talk it seems that is the most sensible way to go.

As for strains they are all growing now, four plants. We have -

Frisian Dew from Dutch Passion (clone from a currently flowering purple pheno plant)

Tutankhamon (AK47) from Pyramid Seeds

Burmese Kush from TH Seeds

Critical Sensi Star from Delicious Seeds

Hope all is going well with you bud! :):)

Sorry for the lack of updates over the past few days. 14 hour shifts for 12 days straight with 6 more to go before I have a chance of waking up before 5am.

All is still growing, a few shots of the veg plants to keep things alive :)
WP_20150402_008.jpg
WP_20150402_004.jpg

Hey CA! Glad to hear from you buddy! New thread, but no kilo yet lol. Thanks for the views on the single plant per bed, the more you guys all talk it seems that is the most sensible way to go.

As for strains they are all growing now, four plants. We have -

Frisian Dew from Dutch Passion (clone from a currently flowering purple pheno plant)

Tutankhamon (AK47) from Pyramid Seeds

Burmese Kush from TH Seeds

Critical Sensi Star from Delicious Seeds

Hope all is going well with you bud! :):)

You will get that kilo my friend, plan and proceed :surf:

I think you are on track with your plant choices, the majority of them look to be quick finishers(7-8 weekrs), hey it looks like they enjoy the cold climate too! That BuKu looks killer.. your garden will certainly be a spectacle bud, filled with some major eye appealing flowers!

Got a Q for ya, What is your main concern pest wise across the pond?

Everything is going well over here, hope those long days are treating ya somewhat with ease brotha, keep it positive :joint: CA

Back
Top Bottom