Mono Grows a Pound

P10404041.JPG
P10404031.JPG
P1040399.JPG
P1040396.JPG

Hope everyone is gearing up for a fantastic new year! We are now just over three weeks into 12/12, and things are going perpetual. I have rigged up a single 65 watt cfl in a wardrobe. Noting fancy at all, but it's nurturing the 'afghan' regular from herbies and two Akorn from TH Seeds (yet to break ground) Once the final auto is brought down I will pop another bean - most likely another WW from Dinafem :) At the same time move hopefully two more plants into flowering. One of the Akorns will be kept as a bigger veg plant to be the first round of new flowering girls after the house move.

Speaking of house moves (Shed grow) It's looking more and more like I am going to have to move the current plants with me. Move date is currently Feb 1st, don't think they will be done by then,

P1040397.JPG

Looking good brother, how do you plan on moving all the plants when the time comes?

Thanks Jinn. I'm thinking in the back of a van lol. The next house is only two miles away, and hopefully the tent can go in the van too. An hour or so to set things up again as a temporary measure. Should be okay... I hope :)

Ive had to do it before myself, we had a cargo van with no seats, so I covered each plant in a black garbage bag(the heavy duty lawn ones), and placed them in a storage bin with blankets around the buckets at padding.
hope that gives you an idea or two.

Ive had to do it before myself, we had a cargo van with no seats, so I covered each plant in a black garbage bag(the heavy duty lawn ones), and placed them in a storage bin with blankets around the buckets at padding.
hope that gives you an idea or two.

Certainly good to know it can be done :) I think I will need to adopt one, if not all of those ideas during the trip. Been toying slightly with using the tent on its side in the loft to grow. Radically changing the shed idea haha

The auto I had outside yesterday had shown cloudy trichomes under the scope, She got the chop and don't kill me - I quick dried it all... 14g of 'decent' buds and two ounce of trim, leaf and stem for butter.

That leaves 15 and 1/2 ounces left for the goal of 1lb

Naughty mono, speed drying.... Haha... Doing it myself to a tester bud

Congrats man, enjoy ya buds my friend

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom