Mono Grows a Pound

Good shit mono mate what a result i have trained 1 of my sleestack hope she gives me 7 ounce ha ha. Top job my friend enjoy all that weed u deserve every gram.go on lad. Il be watchin u continue ur next grow mate. Take it easy dude;)

I so much agree on the Exodus Cheese .. I never had that good a smoke before. It makes it hard for me to find a new strain to play with .. it needs to be as good or better :/

Holy cow, Mono, get a load of that Sleestack. :high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi Mono,

I'm a newbie to growing and I'm very very impressed with your growing techniques...Thanks for coming up with a journal so that we can all learn from it..I had a question. I normally bend the top part of the plant and then chase it around the pot...I see that you have removed leaves and cut off some stems in some photos...Are the plants going to grow better that way? Sorry if it's a dumb question :)

Hiya mono....

Just waiting for temps to rise enough to get another grow going...

Bit of work to do aswell...

Hope all is well with you my friend

:high-five:

Hey buddy, looking forward to your new adventures. Battling the cold up here too, got a dump of snow again last night!

I will be starting a new journal today :). Think your suggestion of Mono grows a Kilo is perfect :). Stay safe buddy!

To pull a unit outdoors u must be in the gulf stream as I'm at 51 degrees and last decent season was 2009 , it's just to erratic but I'll still put something hardy and pm resistant out any pointers ?
And wish you all the best for this coming season. :thumb:

To pull a unit outdoors u must be in the gulf stream as I'm at 51 degrees and last decent season was 2009 , it's just to erratic but I'll still put something hardy and pm resistant out any pointers ?
And wish you all the best for this coming season. :thumb:

I'm running Frisian Dew From Dutch Passion. Hardy, and PM resistant, finishes first week of October :). There is a green and purple pheno to this strain :)

I've checked it out at DP but never read any reports, from ur journal seems like u have plenty of space and a pure night sky u can see the milky way in , last time I grew outdoors it just got too damp a pm came calling about a month b4 harvest and at 2.3 m I couldn't bring inside. I wanna try 1 big fuker outside might try Friesan Dew , get a nice purple phenotype acts as camouflage too.
Will be subscribed & may the weather be with you. Atb

Really nicely done mono
WP_20150205_002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom