Monos 12/12 From Seed - Coco

Hi guys, welcome to my new grow journal. :) Things are very much rocking and rolling here, but lets start off with a little intro :Namaste:

All plants are going to be grown 12/12 from seed. There is a mix of autos, feminised and regular seeds. Sounds like a lot, however this is a small stealth grow. The aim is going to be for high quality, high yields from small lights in a small space. Once things are in full swing I would love to hit 3/4 a gram per watt of light every month until the new year. Since the space is running a 250 watt hps, to make the target we will be aiming to harvest between five and six ounces per month for the next four or five months.

Plants are growing in coco. Canna coco natural to be exact, and for nutrients we will be using canna terra vega, Flores and PK 13/14. Water is bottled with a pH of 7.4, which seems to be working well so far without any H problems.

Currently there are two plants, a couple of weeks into flowering, three recently germinated seeds and a clone taken from one of the flowering girls. Light cycle is on 12/12 constantly.

Thanks for reading so far, really looking forward to this grow and being able to share with all you wonderful people :420:.

:peace::Namaste:

Here is a few pics of what's going on so far, I will go into a little more details on strains etc soon, however, pictures speak a thousand words :D

P1040276.JPG
P1040279.JPG
P1040278.JPG
P1040281.JPG
P1040277.JPG
P1040280.JPG
P1040282.JPG

Strains, currently in the grow there are three different strains. The little seedlings are auto fast n vast from heavyweight seeds. Supposed to be a high yielding auto. The two larger plants currently about two weeks into flowering are skunk haze and critical, both from herbies. The little clone was taken from the skunk haze about a week ago once I was 100 percent on sex.

Skunk haze and critical are sharing a tub of around eight litres of coco. Hand watering and feeding is very second day now, where they are using around four litres of fluid. Growth seems to be much faster and healthier compared to my previous experience in soil.

All tips, comments and criticism welcome. Stay safe

A little bit about the set up. I'm using a wardrobe in which there is a 250 watt sunmaster grow light, dual spectrum bulb with a euro light reflector. Ballast is maxibright digital. For extraction I am using a rhino fan and carbon filter. The fan is adjustable from 160 cubic meters per hour right up to 380 cubic meters. Even on the lowest setting ventilation is more than enough.

Grow area is approx a square meter of floor space, with two meters of height.

So they r all 12/12 from sprout? Even non auto? How long did it take the non auto to start budding?

Hey, welcome :). Yeah, 12/12 from germination on all of them. I have not been counting days but would say pre-flowers around three weeks old, proper flowering after about a month. Seems much the same as a two week veg then flip to 12/12. One difference is you seem to get the stretch during the first three weeks :)

How tall r they by the final chop? Do u take clones from these for next cycle? Do they stay under the 12/12 while rooting as well? Do they continue into flower at the same rate as the ones u clipped them from?

I'm not too sure on a few of your questions as this is my first run at coco and first run at 12/12 from seed. I've done many soil grows, clones and seeds. At final chop I'm not too sure on size, however they are currently around 20 inches, having been slightly low stress trained. I cant see them growing too much taller.

The clones all start again from the beginning, with a small veg period before flowering. They will, however, be of the same age as the plant they came from, and also an exact genetic copy.

Until the new year I will mainly be growing from seed as their vigour will help with final yield. That said, I will take clones from certain strains, such as the skunk haze. They will be taken around 4 weeks of growth, in this instance the first week of flowering, and kept under 12/12 from day one.

I too have the skunk haze, it's a nice plant, a little stretchy so I just keep topping it so it doesn't exceed the canopy and take away from the short squatty kushs' if one of my SH is male I wanna cross it with one of the lemon skunks I have cause that thing is so bushy it could really be prone to bug attacks, but I think it's scent helps a little. Like a citronella candle. Well thanks for the input bud happy growing, looking forward to seeing the ends. Did u happen to get an auto chz in ur order?

I too have the skunk haze, it's a nice plant, a little stretchy so I just keep topping it so it doesn't exceed the canopy and take away from the short squatty kushs' if one of my SH is male I wanna cross it with one of the lemon skunks I have cause that thing is so bushy it could really be prone to bug attacks, but I think it's scent helps a little. Like a citronella candle. Well thanks for the input bud happy growing, looking forward to seeing the ends. Did u happen to get an auto chz in ur order?

Thanks for the kind words again buddy! No auto CHZ in the order, but do have some sage n sour seeds left i am dying to sprout, love the strain. Do you do any form of defol as part of your training?

I wait until about 3 weeks In to flower to defoliate then another light defol around week 6.5. I don't think the 2nd helps excel bud growth too much more then the first but it doesn't seem to hurt it and makes for easy trimming later.

I have a cat that sneaks into the room when I'm watering and she naturally defoliates the leaves on the white widow x shark and both skunk strains. I think those are her favorite. I use to baby every plant now it's no big deal if she chews on a lower leaf. I wish she would chew on the atomic nl, those leaves r huge and block the canopy real fast!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom