Mono's 600 Watt HPS Soil Grow 2013

SAM_046613.JPG
SAM_046714.JPG
SAM_046515.JPG

lol...I meant my plants in my soil. cause ive got a few different grows going and I identify them by their medium.

But I do have a side project in the works, I have a pot that started as some kind of miracle grow soil, but any trimmings from my current grows go in the pot and get mixed around as well as coffee grounds and tea bags emptied in to it. My next soil grow will hit that pot. Nutrient RICH!

lol...I meant my plants in my soil. cause ive got a few different grows going and I identify them by their medium.

But I do have a side project in the works, I have a pot that started as some kind of miracle grow soil, but any trimmings from my current grows go in the pot and get mixed around as well as coffee grounds and tea bags emptied in to it. My next soil grow will hit that pot. Nutrient RICH!
OK, so you are John WA the soil trainer, my respects.....a wonderful concept! You're gonna train your soil with that waste!

The latest pictures are looking very good my friend.

I am amazed at how plastic you can make these plants if you catch them at the right time. You have that thing going in every direction.

The latest pictures are looking very good my friend.

I am amazed at how plastic you can make these plants if you catch them at the right time. You have that thing going in every direction.

Thank you very much. It wasn't intended to turn out that way, she was only meant to provide me with a few clones to preserve the genetics of a fast growing plant. But seems to be responding well to pruning and bending.

I'm going to give her a week to recover then put her into the flowering tent as I have enough clones now from her to clone them later :)

The type of training that you guys do is truly amazing to me.

I am typically pretty good with plants - but I have never had the balls to do what I see on here.

But I admit that my attempts at defoliation have worked well... thanks to you guys.

I might have to give this style an attempt on the next grow. Just have to work out how to do so with my bucket system and net pots. With the growth that I have seen from that LOJ - I am pretty sure I could fill a 4x4 tent with one plant.

The type of training that you guys do is truly amazing to me.

I am typically pretty good with plants - but I have never had the balls to do what I see on here.

But I admit that my attempts at defoliation have worked well... thanks to you guys.

I might have to give this style an attempt on the next grow. Just have to work out how to do so with my bucket system and net pots. With the growth that I have seen from that LOJ - I am pretty sure I could fill a 4x4 tent with one plant.

It certainly helps increase growth and the amount of all important bud sites. If you are in veg, you can practically do what you want to the plants with little to no ill effects.

Well worth doing :)

It certainly helps increase growth and the amount of all important bud sites. If you are in veg, you can practically do what you want to the plants with little to no ill effects.

Well worth doing :)

Since I have some plants in veg that I don't care about and twine... I made an attempt before lights out.

I have her bent over just like in your first picture... very easy to do.

I'll leave her in the dark and take a picture when the lights come back on.

Just a quick question. After you get it trained, do you leave it tied down from then on? Or does the plant assume this shape and you let it out of bondage eventually?

If they do stay on, then I will have to transplant one of my vegging plants and make another attempt.

Since I have some plants in veg that I don't care about and twine... I made an attempt before lights out.

I have her bent over just like in your first picture... very easy to do.

I'll leave her in the dark and take a picture when the lights come back on.

Just a quick question. After you get it trained, do you leave it tied down from then on? Or does the plant assume this shape and you let it out of bondage eventually?

If they do stay on, then I will have to transplant one of my vegging plants and make another attempt.

After a certain amount of time the plant will assume the position and you can remove the ties. Many people leave the ties on through the plants whole life, others remove them when they flip the lights to 12/12.

I would say you are best to transplant before starting if you plan on doing lots of ties. Otherwise a transplant should not be too bad.

I would say you are best to transplant before starting if you plan on doing lots of ties. Otherwise a transplant should not be too bad.

Hmmm.... Honestly, I didn't have a plan. I was just going to see what happens. But if it works, I would want to flower it... so I better get a plan together.

Ok... I will transplant.

Here you go Mono - my first attempt.

While she was sleeping, the noose slipped off from the lower part of the stem... Should I correct this and put back in the 90 degree bend - or leave it alone for now?

She already has her head pointed back up towards the light. When I first did this, the fan leaves were pointing at the ground and sky - they are back to nearly level.

IMG_20130418_215304_491.jpg

Back
Top Bottom