Mono's 600 Watt HPS Soil Grow 2013

Like that bong - almost identical to mine.

That is pretty good production for such a short time period. How is the quality?

Harvested at day 44 and dried on the sky box HAHA

I have been drying my new stuff on top of my 1,000W ballast. It generates just enough heat to dry down popcorn in a couple of hours. I saw that tip on here some where and it really does work. Place a single row of bud in a sealed paper envelope... and in no time :hookah:

Like that bong - almost identical to mine.

That is pretty good production for such a short time period. How is the quality?

It's a lovely bong, works great with ice or water :) Yielded just under an ounce dry so not too bad for 6 1/2 weeks and the smallest plant of the bunch.

Doesn't taste too bad, but a little harsh on the throat since it was rather fast dried on the skybox. High is fantastic, starts of really heady then hits for the full body stoned after about 30 mins.

Really can't wait for the others to finish in the next two - three weeks, and dried and cured properly :)

I have been drying my new stuff on top of my 1,000W ballast. It generates just enough heat to dry down popcorn in a couple of hours. I saw that tip on here some where and it really does work. Place a single row of bud in a sealed paper envelop... and in no time :hookah:

That's a treat! Beats waiting days for the bud if you need a bit in a hurry :).

I'd say that's just the same way as the sky box once it's been on for a couple hours, popcorn in about 3 hours

Yielded just under an ounce dry so not too bad for 6 1/2 weeks and the smallest plant of the bunch.

Doesn't taste too bad, but a little harsh on the throat since it was rather fast dried on the skybox. High is fantastic, starts of really heady then hits for the full body stoned after about 30 mins.

I know what you mean.

I dry mine upside down wrapped in the leaves - gives a real slow cure and really enhances flavor.. but it takes a while. Frustrating...

It is finally dry enough to put into jars... I cut up the first couple of small branches this morning. So I got my first taste of naturally dried bud as a wake up call. Very smooth... but my taste buds are likely shot after smoking quick dry popcorn for a couple of days now.

A few pics of the survivors

SAM_04971.JPG
SAM_05023.JPG
SAM_05012.JPG
SAM_05054.JPG
SAM_05002.JPG
SAM_04992.JPG
SAM_04983.JPG

so it is a herm then? this thing is covered in buds...

i'll try picking them off. gonna have to keep an eye on the other one now...

you guys have given me advice on my journal. and i really appreciate it. :thanks:

Today I had to tie up the plants in the flowering tent, they are literally sagging under the weight of the buds. None more than the one that stretched the most during pre-flower.

So it's day 45 of 12/12 for most of the ladies. They are meant to be 8 week to flower or 56 days, so will be looking to flush around day 50 or 51 depending on how they look. I want to make the most of their indica dominance and get a really strong body stone from these ladies.

The seedlings have begun to grow really slowly over the last week and I think this is most likely down to the little gnats still kicking about. I am going to re pot them tomorrow anyway, so will put a layer of perlite in the bottom of the pot, and liberally over the top.

Back
Top Bottom