Mono's 600 Watt HPS Soil Grow 2013

hey Mono!!

WOWZA!! grats on the harvest bro! :goodjob: :bravo:

those plants are beautiful, so well grown and so juicy looking! excellent work :cheesygrinsmiley: when ever i see pics of flowers that gorgeous i get that spontaneous salivation thang kicking in something wicked loL i feel the need to put the knives on now :cheesygrinsmiley: :yummy:

100% reps brother, happy smoking them beautiful, home-grown, lovingly cared for nugs :bigtoke: :ganjamon:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Just spent my Saturday morning fascinated and engrossed in your thread from start to finish. Loved it. Big respect from across the border mate

It was a joy to read, those cfl's you used for veg, what wattage where they each?

Cheers.

The larger (white/blue) ones are 65 watts which seem to be a good balance between light output and heat, anything bigger seems to give out more heat and would be just as well to use a hps or metal halide.

The smaller (orange) were 45 watts for the spiral ones and 30 watts for the straight ones.

It came to a total of around 400 watts without the heat of a hps or metal halide. Cfls also seem to stop the plants stretching too much during veg keeping the nodes tighter than a nuns...

Really I was expecting them to be 200-300 watts each its obvious I know nothing about CFL lighting lol. Just looking at your setup with the CFls has changed my plans I think.

I had planned on veg and flower all in one room 10ft/6ft/6ft and now realising I don't need all that space so looking at putting a partition up for veg room and flower.

Pretty much the same setup you have going. And those CFLs where they a eBay buy?

Cheers mate

Really I was expecting them to be 200-300 watts each its obvious I know nothing about CFL lighting lol. Just looking at your setup with the CFls has changed my plans I think.

I had planned on veg and flower all in one room 10ft/6ft/6ft and now realising I don't need all that space so looking at putting a partition up for veg room and flower.

Pretty much the same setup you have going. And those CFLs where they a eBay buy?

Cheers mate

Would be well worth you putting up a partition to have seperate veg and flower rooms and keep the weed coming in. I got the cfls from amazon, a quick search will find them just type 65 watt cfl etc.

I also got my hps there as part of a grow tent kit. Whole set up cost less than £300 and have had more than 70 ounces of weed from it in the past 12 months so well worth the investment.

If you want to have a look at my current grow jump over to my new journal, loads of great info being thrown around there and loads of other good growers.

Thanks again for your kind words buddy!

Here is my new journal - Mono's Perpetual Soil

70 oz :cheer: you've convinced me I shall go with all the above lol.

Many thanks for the info mate I shall take a look at that thread now.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom