Mono's Coco Adventures

Hiya mono mate...

Newsflash.... BW is in receipt of beans

:party::party::ganjamon::ganjamon:

OOhh the fun part :)

What strains did you go for?

I stood in front of the judge on Wednesday to be sentenced for cultivation of 12 cannabis plants...

Final sentence, 80 hours of unpaid work to be completed within four months. I see that as a result in my eyes ;)

OOhh the fun part :)

What strains did you go for?

I stood in front of the judge on Wednesday to be sentenced for cultivation of 12 cannabis plants...

Final sentence, 80 hours of unpaid work to be completed within four months. I see that as a result in my eyes ;)

Fantastic news buddy..... I am so relieved for you and the family... You can all stop worrying at last....

As for beans... 2 blue mystic autos, 1 samara holy grail 69 ( free) and 2 afghani regular " free"....

My biobizz grow arrived today.. Got my same old compost too, plus 2 new 12" wide pots n drip trays...

So close to popping the beans, getting proper excited.... Especially after such a long wait to grow again....

Ooh, i could crush a grape !!! :rofl:

Picked up abit of cash in hand painting over last few days... That has helped loads... Bw got smoke for weekend too... Well tonight and sunday.... Ive got little man tommorow, cant believe he is nearly 1 already.....bless him

Have a great weekend my friend, celebrate ya freedom of peace of mind
Once again, i am so happy you got off lightly

:cheer::passitleft::passitleft::party::party::party:

Congrats buddy...hope those hours go quickly for you. A lad down here just got a much harsher sentence but he had nae job and tampered with his electricity meter. Think the news said he had £15k worth although I can't mind how many plants but from what I've heard he had 3 or 4 air cooled hps bulbs in a big tent.

Ripping of the leccy people was genius, but ultimately got his arse kicked... We steal electric, its theft... They have standing charges, robbing bastards....

Another fallen cannabis warrior... Hope they get out quick.... With all those lights you cant really plead " personal"...
Sooner its legalized the better... I for 1 am sick of being a criminal for growing a plant..,

The scum that peddle everything else deserve what they get in my opinion, that stuff detroys lives... Weed heals n calms...
When i ran a pub i wished it was an Amsterdan coffeeshop.... 10 pints of stella, or 10 joints... I know which i would rather serve up Kushtie mate

:Namaste:

I think i am good to go...... Finished up the last few bits.... The air exhaust smelly bucket has been finished... Had a visit to builders merchants.... Got a threaded ducting joint screwed onto end now.. Test run was a total success :cheer:

also, the 2 blue mystics went onto wet paper towel, between 2 plates last night !!!!..... In airing cupboard, all tucked up nice n warmies

Oh, yeah..... BW's back to grow status..... Im so chuffed its unreal......

Hope all is well with all journal followers....

Taken photos of build, gonna get em uploaded.... Then its Journal time.... If i can ever work out how to make a link to my new journal, that is !!!!......

:love::420:

:wood:Are you OK there Mono:Namaste:

Hey Jaga,

All good here my friend. Went and pushed out half of my community service over the last week. Only another 42 hours to go so been a busy man ;)

Hate being punished for growing a plant, but the work in the community is not too bad at all. Been doing some good around less privileged areas.

Hope all is well with you and the family :Namaste:

Hey Jaga,

All good here my friend. Went and pushed out half of my community service over the last week. Only another 42 hours to go so been a busy man

You have been busy dude.... Getting it out the way quick, will let you move past it quicker.... Im sure the community will appreciate it.... Doing some landscaping are we mate ?.. I would use my trade too.... Find somebody in need and decorate their house up for em.....

At the end of the day, the door you close at night, can be opened from the inside.... And mate, thats just awesome :high-five:

By the way, i will do it for you .... TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMBEEEER!!!!... Cant wait for pics, your flower tent must be like a rainforest by now....

:circle-of-love:

Hey Jaga,

All good here my friend. Went and pushed out half of my community service over the last week. Only another 42 hours to go so been a busy man

You have been busy dude.... Getting it out the way quick, will let you move past it quicker.... Im sure the community will appreciate it.... Doing some landscaping are we mate ?.. I would use my trade too.... Find somebody in need and decorate their house up for em.....

At the end of the day, the door you close at night, can be opened from the inside.... And mate, thats just awesome :high-five:

By the way, i will do it for you .... TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMBEEEER!!!!... Cant wait for pics, your flower tent must be like a rainforest by now....

:circle-of-love:

That's the main thing, still having the liberty of going home at night and spending time with the family. Can't do that inside. Most of the people doing the hours are decent, a couple of rogue apples but that's to be expected.

Hard keeping my mouth shut when they are all talking about grows they have on the go. Want to give some tips and advice but doubt it would be appreciated... Or may fall upon the wrong ears.

Built a new fence around a primary school, a few slabs, painted some benches. Aint too bad at all.

Some pics,

The final critical hog in the flowering tent. She is getting there, couple more weeks should see her done. Seems a straight 8-9 week flowering strain for some amber trics.

image1127.jpeg
image1130.jpeg
image1129.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom