Mono's Coco Adventures

Some shots of the garden under the HPS
;)

P10407061.JPG
P1040707.JPG
P1040709.JPG

Was just staring at your garden mate... Then realised actually how big the buds are on ya girls... I mean, using the fan as scale.... Thats some big ass buddage.... :adore::adore::adore::welldone::rollit::rollit:

Harvest Day

image1437.jpeg

Tiiiimmmbbbeeerr !!!!

Congrats mate, some fine looking smoke.... Hope you enjoy it, its well deserved.... I cant wait to harvest again.... Its the time of year for shite weed round here... Not proper dry either... So you get jack shit when it goes in the tin and drys out... Too skint to get much anyway... Poxy weak joints are doing my nut in...

Hope you aint got any college work to do after trimming her up today.... You will pick up a worksheet and not be able to put the bugger down again.... Sticky sticky

Hope all is well my friend

:high-five:

Tiiiimmmbbbeeerr !!!!

Congrats mate, some fine looking smoke.... Hope you enjoy it, its well deserved.... I cant wait to harvest again.... Its the time of year for shite weed round here... Not proper dry either... So you get jack shit when it goes in the tin and drys out... Too skint to get much anyway... Poxy weak joints are doing my nut in...

Hope you aint got any college work to do after trimming her up today.... You will pick up a worksheet and not be able to put the bugger down again.... Sticky sticky

Hope all is well my friend

:high-five:

Thanks bud. It's always good when a harvest comes in.

Your at the hard part now, grow under way... Just waiting for the buds to come in. You should be in line for a harvest before Christmas all going well ;)

Had a bit of a disaster this morning. Was looking around the flowering tent, inspecting the buds when I noticed a slightly darker bud at the back. Strange...

Pulled her out of the tent into the day light. Fooking moldy!!!

Never had mold before so it was a bit of surprise. And no idea what caused it...

Nice buds mate good job;) a good size can tell in the buds bottom growth wad removed;) top job;)

Sweet that will help keep you warm during these coming winter months:thumb:

Thanks guys.

If we get the winter some reporters are forecasting I will need to harvest some more ;)

Well...

The events of this morning were not expected.

Starts off with finding a single moldy bud on the northern lights. Only the tip, but not of the biggest bud...

image1490.jpeg

I chopped the moldy bit off straight away and incinerated it on the wood burner. Rest of the plant was still looking good, but I wasn't risking it spreading... Harvest time about a week early. ;)

Thanks guys.

If we get the winter some reporters are forecasting I will need to harvest some more ;)

Just read that too.... They love to ham it up dont they.... Its winter, its cold with a chance of snow.... As long as you prepared, its all good...

I remember some proper winters.... Unlike now... But you are a bit further north than me dude.... Every year i watch longingly as scotland gets battered.... I love the snow, my husky is partial to it too

You are right mate.... Im dreamin, of a green xmas, hope its frosty too

Hope you all stocked up on firewood dude

Well...

The events of this morning were not expected.

Starts off with finding a single moldy bud on the northern lights. Only the tip, but not of the biggest bud...

image1490.jpeg

I chopped the moldy bit off straight away and incinerated it on the wood burner. Rest of the plant was still looking good, but I wasn't risking it spreading... Harvest time about a week early. ;)

Man that sucks arse... But a week early Mono plant will still kick some butt...

I guess it can happen, with that many trees about in your space.... So glad you noticed it before it took hold properly... Burning the bud was pukka... Incinerate them bloody spores...

I read an article from jorge cevantes on mould.... His action is to burn the bugger too....

Lots of bud for smokes n butter now mate...

Enjoy ya trimming fella... Personally i would burn that an all, might make the glens whiff a bit tho

:Namaste:

Just read that too.... They love to ham it up dont they.... Its winter, its cold with a chance of snow.... As long as you prepared, its all good...

I remember some proper winters.... Unlike now... But you are a bit further north than me dude.... Every year i watch longingly as scotland gets battered.... I love the snow, my husky is partial to it too

You are right mate.... Im dreamin, of a green xmas, hope its frosty too

Hope you all stocked up on firewood dude

I think I've heard it's going to be the worst winter for 50 years the last 10 years running lol. Last time we had a good one was 2010. Just so happened I was working in New Zealand that winter lol.

Your certainly going to see a green and frosty Christmas mate that part you can control. Never know there might be snow on the ground too ;)

Firewood... The constant battle :):)

Man that sucks arse... But a week early Mono plant will still kick some butt...

I guess it can happen, with that many trees about in your space.... So glad you noticed it before it took hold properly... Burning the bud was pukka... Incinerate them bloody spores...

I read an article from jorge cevantes on mould.... His action is to burn the bugger too....

Lots of bud for smokes n butter now mate...

Enjoy ya trimming fella... Personally i would burn that an all, might make the glens whiff a bit tho

:Namaste:

I have no idea what caused it but at a guess...

The bud in question was in a part of the tent getting little air movement so that probably didn't help. Plus warmer night time temps would have given the mould a good chance.

Here is the plant before harvest. - the rotten bud

image1491.jpeg
image1494.jpeg
image1492.jpeg
image1493.jpeg

I really liked the way the northern lights grew and Mrs mono was a bit gutted that it got some mould.

Her suggestion, reveg the bugger. So we lifted it out of the 20 litre pot of coco and cleaned her down to bare roots. Potted her back up into an 8 litre pot of coco and gave a mild veg feed with added cannazyme for the roots. Fingers crossed enough growth was left to keep her alive ;)

I think I've heard it's going to be the worst winter for 50 years the last 10 years running lol. Last time we had a good one was 2010. Just so happened I was working in New Zealand that winter lol.

Your certainly going to see a green and frosty Christmas mate that part you can control. Never know there might be snow on the ground too ;)

Firewood... The constant battle :):)

Yeah mate, that winter was a good one.... Apart from being a delivery driver.... I used farm tracks and side roads mainly.... No bugger had compacted the snow, so was a doddle to drive on.... Got fed up of going arse over head on the paths tho....
Got some funny looks reversing for 1/4 mile uphill... Engine at front, all weight on front wheels = traction....

:volcano-smiley:

Going to draw this journal to a close today and move onto new things ;)

Harvested the two skunkage from TH Seeds this morning. Trichomes were about 80% cloudy... Not too bad for a sativa dominant strain. Would really have liked to let them go another couple of weeks, but the recent mould problems had me a little worried.

Smoke should be good as they had been on plain water for the last three or four days.

Before Chop

image1636.jpeg

Hung them up to dry in the flowering tent. Nice and dark with the fan and filter running 24/7. There will be a beady eye kept on them for any signs of mould while they dry...

The last harvest of this run, along side some NL

image1637.jpeg
image1639.jpeg
image1638.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom