Mono's Monster 2.0

I saw these over at eye candy. What a beauty!!!!!

I scanned the first few pages and didn't see the pot size. So Mono....Please tell me what size pot?

Thanks for the kind words bud.

She is growing in a 56 litre fabric pot - Medium is canna coco, and for the last month or so she has been solely bottom fed by flooding the tray she is sitting in.

Drinking on average of 10 litres of water per day ;)

So we are on the last week to ten days of feeding for this plant so I have started to add molasses to the feed (hopefully) to give her all she needs as she bulks up.

Really can't wait to start flushing this girl, going to drop the night time temps when we start flushing and see if we can pull out some of the blue colours she has hidden ;)

Some flash shots :high-five:

IMG_2495_1_.JPG
IMG_2486_1_1.JPG

Stunning

You can actually give molasses all the way through the grow. Will be doing that with mine once they get to 4 weeks old.

Very true. Although, they are not really of much use when growing in coco - especially when using bottled nutrients like I do, they are more for feeding the micro-organisms in a living soil. Molasses don't get taken up by the plant directly - Once the living organisms in the soil (medium) break them down they are used by the plant.

I'm mainly using them to provide an alternative nutrient to the plant during the final three (ish) weeks of growth to keep her ticking along right up to harvest day.

No idea how useful they will be, but they can't do her any harm ;)

Need help. The soil for my transplanted plants is bone dry. Transplanted on friday and was advised to leave for a week before watering. With the heat we have had recently am now thinking water may be good around now. They in 3" pots. What you guys think? Should i go ahead and water? Also when best time to water - morning or night?

Well they dont look droopy or unhealthy. Just putting my finger in one of the other pots that currently have nothing in them till later on it feels dry almost right down to the bottom. It a long time since i done a soil grow, apart from last year when i started 4 off at home before taking them outside. Did things differently then. I think i will wait till the morning and give them a good water. Am i right i fill just till they start to run-off and no more?

Well, Well

We are closing in towards the end of flowering week six, hoping to see the buds begin to pack on some more weight over the next couple of weeks or so. She has the 'option' of growing for another three weeks and should be more than ready to harvest within that time frame.

OG Kush and Unknown auto broke ground today (daughter thought it was amusing to pull the seedling out of the coco when it was on the window sill last week... 3 year olds :) )

I've also got 4 afghan regular seeds in to germinate for an outdoor grow again this year. Keeping them in pots so they can be moved, last year was a nightmare with plants growing directly in the ground.

Pics up in a couple of hours :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom