Mono's Super Iced Grapefruit - Closet Grow

HI Mono. Read with interest (and admiration) your posts on Super Iced Grapefruit. A quick question, if you have a moment. How tall did they grow? I am thinking of doing my next grow with these, and it is likely I might have to 'Screen of Green' them as I have a bit of a restriction on vertical space. Cheers fella!

I low stress trained them and flowered them at around 10 inches tall, they ended up around 25 inches in height, plus 15 inches of pot so, say 50 inches total height required

Yowiieee Those Krystals are sick. I also like how you put your set up it looks like a converted coffin .Very nice..

Yowiieee Those Krystals are sick. I also like how you put your set up it looks like a converted coffin .Very nice..

Thanks buddy, I turned the closet on it's side to give me more grow space. Since I was using CFL I didn't want tall plants, I wanted short bushy ones. And that's just what I got after a lot of LST.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Peace

amazing grow, i would have liked to see some harvest pics but bravo non the less. I cant believe how fast they took off in veg. My plants are in hydro under a 400w MH and they are not half as big at yours at the same stage in there lives

I'm not too sure what happened with them, I think conditions must have just been perfect :)

Back
Top Bottom