Monster Bruce Banner

darcels30

Does anyone have any pictures of Monster Bruce Banner all grown up and ready for harvest? I’m growing one and would like to see what it will look like when done. This is mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 709
Does anyone have any pictures of Monster Bruce Banner all grown up and ready for harvest? I’m growing one and would like to see what it will look like when done. This is mine
Google the strain. You should find what you need. Best way is know your stains flowering time. And watch trichomes for beginning of color change. from milky to red a week before expected maturity. Harvest when 15 to 30 percent are red.

Google the strain. You should find what you need. Best way is know your stains flowering time. And watch trichomes for beginning of color change. from milky to red a week before expected maturity. Harvest when 15 to 30 percent are red.
I was told that when Trichomes turned milky it was done. Are you saying there's another stage it goes through, a red stage? I'm glad I posted that message b/c I would have never known about the red stage. This is only my second grow so this helps a great deal.

I was told that when Trichomes turned milky it was done. Are you saying there's another stage it goes through, a red stage? I'm glad I posted that message b/c I would have never known about the red stage. This is only my second grow so this helps a great deal.
Milky is potent but if harvested to early with no red trichomes you miss out on some great flavor turpens. But if you let it get past 30% red THC levels begin to drop.

Attachments

• main-qimg-a647b36f9a0ffcab6fb82940300e5a5c.jpeg
    main-qimg-a647b36f9a0ffcab6fb82940300e5a5c.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 405
  • tricomas-4.jpg
    tricomas-4.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 488
  • Cannabis-Trichomes-and-Growing-Marijuana.jpg
    Cannabis-Trichomes-and-Growing-Marijuana.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 407
  • mhfh2qkclav21.jpg
    mhfh2qkclav21.jpg
    618.1 KB · Views: 633
Here’s a good write

You will need to observe trichomes that have a mushroom-like head on them. Any trichomes that do not have this mushroom shaped head will not give clues as to the potency or harvest times.

Once you have found these fungal-shaped trichomes, the following general rules should help you decide what stage of the harvest window your cannabis plant is, as well as offer an indication as to its potency:

Trichomes-Clear.png

Trichomes are completely clear – this indicates that your plant is not ready for harvest and its potency will be extremely low. In this situation, leave the plants and return to observe trichomes one or two days later.

Trichomes-Partially-Cloudy.png
Trichomes are cloudy, with some clear parts – This indicates the very beginning of your harvesting window. While it is perfectly accpetable to harvest your plants at this stage, to do so would be like eating a banana before it ripens; it is still nice but it doesn’t have the texture, flavour or aroma that you want it to. Potency will be fairly low and will offer a more energetic high than plants harvested at a later date.

Trichomes-milky.png
Trichomes are very cloudy – This indicates the optimum harvesting time for most cannabis cultivators. Potency will be at its highest, especially THC count and pain-relieving effects will be at their most beneficial at this stage.

Trichomes-Amber.png

Trichomes have turned an amber colour – This indicates the very end of your harvest window. Harvesting your plants at this stage will still offer potency but will offer a “couch-lock” effect as opposed to an energetic buzz. This is also the perfect time for harvest if you are look for your plants to help you with anxiety and a general sense of calm.

The most important thing to remember about the whole harvesting process is to remain patient. It can be hard when their are some beautiful looking plants that you are eager to try right in front of you, but an early harvest could spell disaster. Check your trichomes to be absolutely sure; it is a cannabis plants greatest indicator of potency and readiness for harvest.

Hello, I am currently estimated 1 week from harvest growing the same strain by Monster Genetics and it is recommended to take 75 days from seed. I'm currently in day 77 as there is clearly lots of new growth and clear trichomes so will be extending for a week and see what happens from there. when your trichomes start to bend and not stand up straight with 20 % coloured in Amber. This is when you should chop. In my opinion anyways!

Hello, I am currently estimated 1 week from harvest growing the same strain by Monster Genetics and it is recommended to take 75 days from seed. I'm currently in day 77 as there is clearly lots of new growth and clear trichomes so will be extending for a week and see what happens from there. when your trichomes start to bend and not stand up straight with 20 % coloured in Amber. This is when you should chop. In my opinion anyways!
do you have any pics? I'm on day 57 & I would like to compare your day 77 to my plant.

sorry for late reply, I chopped last night .. could definitely have gone a little longer but couldn't resist, if youve got the time on your hands id recommend doing a double harvest to make the most out of her. here is a photo of my Monster Bruce Banner day -60

Attachments

• 75627543_2611955995698914_3364025364996161536_n (1).jpg
    75627543_2611955995698914_3364025364996161536_n (1).jpg
    768.3 KB · Views: 611
Here’s a good write

You will need to observe trichomes that have a mushroom-like head on them. Any trichomes that do not have this mushroom shaped head will not give clues as to the potency or harvest times.

Once you have found these fungal-shaped trichomes, the following general rules should help you decide what stage of the harvest window your cannabis plant is, as well as offer an indication as to its potency:

Trichomes-Clear.png

Trichomes are completely clear – this indicates that your plant is not ready for harvest and its potency will be extremely low. In this situation, leave the plants and return to observe trichomes one or two days later.

Trichomes-Partially-Cloudy.png
Trichomes are cloudy, with some clear parts – This indicates the very beginning of your harvesting window. While it is perfectly accpetable to harvest your plants at this stage, to do so would be like eating a banana before it ripens; it is still nice but it doesn’t have the texture, flavour or aroma that you want it to. Potency will be fairly low and will offer a more energetic high than plants harvested at a later date.

Trichomes-milky.png
Trichomes are very cloudy – This indicates the optimum harvesting time for most cannabis cultivators. Potency will be at its highest, especially THC count and pain-relieving effects will be at their most beneficial at this stage.

Trichomes-Amber.png

Trichomes have turned an amber colour – This indicates the very end of your harvest window. Harvesting your plants at this stage will still offer potency but will offer a “couch-lock” effect as opposed to an energetic buzz. This is also the perfect time for harvest if you are look for your plants to help you with anxiety and a general sense of calm.

The most important thing to remember about the whole harvesting process is to remain patient. It can be hard when their are some beautiful looking plants that you are eager to try right in front of you, but an early harvest could spell disaster. Check your trichomes to be absolutely sure; it is a cannabis plants greatest indicator of potency and readiness for harvest.
Thank you for the perfect pictures and descriptions. I'm always so anxious about harvesting. BEST tutorial I've found.

Back
Top Bottom