Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

:passitleft:
Hey Kinger, I got your back don't you worry I'm following you! Going to work more at photography and hopefully do less typing ha! Just cropped and tilted this one a bit. Seems a little empty to me I think I needed a bigger bud!!! :ganjamon:
Very nice man good to see you kicking and screaming brotha.

Lowded staying happy and healthy I hope ?

Howdy 420 Folks,
Hi Shed! Did you go on the ferris wheel!!!!?!?

Thanks for the inspiration. Holy Moly did you ring that Carnival! I better Pop over and see what your up too!

I've been fishing and canoeing along with a battling a bad outbreak in my yard trees, had to cull one sure is emotional chopping a tree you grew a few decades hahaha.

#nolarf. I hope their not too burry

The way I did the fridge cure I did not figure out, I was getting black ash and I thought it was harsh. I'm now open air hang drying for over two weeks in a temp Rh controled room and result sticky and smooth grey to white ash.

I can not believe the help I recieved here from Folks like you!
View media item 1791651:passitleft: 'ere

Tight lines y'all yea!

So nice to see you again Lowded! Glad to hear you've come through the last months with your wits about you. Love those crazy foxtails on the LK. Hard to trim but fun to look at :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Shed! Did you go on the ferris wheel!!!!?!?
Life has been its own ferris wheel lately, so I skipped the one at the Carnival, though I did get 297 grams dried off it, so I'm sure happy there!
battling a bad outbreak in my yard trees, had to cull one sure is emotional chopping a tree you grew a few decades hahaha.
That sucks. What outbreak were you fighting?

We had a cold wet spring so blight is ramped up in my region. I've been managing it but this year with the weather and my uncanny double down effect of fertilizing last year gave me extra growth this year which is what blight attacks with the perfect environment....I need to put down a lot of rock and change my watering style. Landscaping!!

Howdy 420 Folks,

Apologies for the excessive verbiage.
We're going to do my #2 smoke report on the Dabbers naughty biscotti, that buddy named "Thunder Cookie"
I did an earlier report at 70 some days. This time I kept it 84 or so days till it faded or at least mellowed the green colour. Then hung 14 days with fans and all. Next, jars for 21 days.

What a beauty to grow this will push the lowers 40+in to reach light. Long gap between buds. Very few leafs. They fall over and hook upward to expose all buds along stem and each grows straight up.

Question, I had small single leafs in the bud itself? Is that too much N late in flower? You can see in pic.

Ok so I tried and tried to pick a smell. Then the smoke.

This was a very very hard task Folks, it's a f up beautiful mess. I love her!

I smelt banana a bit, then sometimes a little orange. (Those smells are easy to relate)Ceder-ish maybe sandlewood was there. And at first I thought dough or something like that. I had a buddy, not a smoker, he's a beer dude, anyhow, opened the jar instantly he said chocolate. Well shucks Jetson, it's chocolate. Then I searched leafy to see if chocolate was an ATF trait. Yes sure is. Lotso smella. This one has some thick medium hard light green buds although in my pic it looks dark green. An amazing cross.

Bare with me were almost done!
Then I smoked it. Well at first I thought some dough then I thought chocolate chip cookies? But also at the end of the Dube, a beautiful sandlewood or ceder and tobacco. I call the tobacco smell White widow? sorry it's all I know from my previous grows. Anyway, what a cross. Chocolate (maybe dough maybe im splitting hairs on chocolate) wood and almost any fragrance also. Sounds confusung and it is. Sometimes you will get some orange at first puff...maybe. At the end to me she's all white widow sandalwood/tobacco I love the last bit of a dube on this one folks.

I felt awake and motivated then crashed out. Lol it's too high in vitamin T :laugh: for me. Anyway, hope that gave a good feel. Oh major, not a diet weed. I need a steak. Bag o chippys won't rest this one. Nom nom nom.

What do you folks use to get the characteristics of smell and taste?

Thanks for stopping by.

Nice bud, and nice to see his genetics grow out all over too! I live in a house where no one can discern smell or taste in their weed, so can't be of help there. :rolleyes:

I don't see any small leaves in the buds but if the rest of the plant wasn't showing any N tox then I doubt you were hitting it too hard. Plant still use high levels of N in flower, as you can see if this tissue analysis:
hash-bud-plant-analysis-jpg.2031496

Howdy 420 Folks!
How's my family? First off lots of love and good vibes sent to all ya all. Hey, if anyone is following me this years season change has been awesome. I have balanced my new life with my soul finally. ahhhh is all I have to say. Noone, don't ever give up.
Ok back to mj.
Here's my problem. My buds all fell apart. Once they were dry, all I had was hard little nug and sticks. its awesome to press. But it has 0 bag appeal. Its the sweet seeds sfv Lemon Kush. I did starve them by adding ro till 0 for 10-14 days preharvest. I know everyone says feed till end and maybe just a few day flush. Maybe everyone is right???? I'm suspecting its the lack of food, but I don't know so I'm reaching out to see if anyone else had this happen? Do I have to investigate anything else? I hit them hard with fluvic acid to or humic anyway it Royal gold by future harvest.
So 2 changes added Humic acid and starved. I don't think I will do either next grow. I did read Humic acid made the whole plant equal in thc from top to bottom but decreased the potency so I'm not sold that this is good. I did stir them in the pail maybe I need to dump out pail and not mix inside the pail. Now I have to press a compact 3g+ of delicious tasting rosin hahahaha.
Thanks for stopping by. Maybe I'm alone on this but if anyone had there f bud fall off the stalk first time for me. Tell me, lets pool our experience. Darn it Shed, I had such little larf!!!
for my bud kinger:passitleft:
my circles only so big folks so if you want in please apply to www.illjudgeyoufirst.com hahaha just kidding but bring your own.
hope that made someone smile thanks for stopping by

Not sure what made them crumble but I feed right to the end. Did the bud get super dry?

Thank you PennyW, Yes feed till end will be my go to just like soil outdoor. Its sticky and holds shape if I make a golf ball out of it. The gage reads around 65% (just checked) at 15c. Thank you for the input not contradicting anything suggested. Imagine my gage is off :ganjamon: 'ere.

If they weren't that way at harvest then it must have happened post chop.
Hey Shed, yea dry is something I can't turn my back on if both of you are on the subject.

Of course when we do something different, different things happen. That's the beauty!

Something I noticed was really limp branches this grow. Like when I bent them over they were limp not snappy more bend and foldyish?
It was really different this grow in that respect.

disclaimer:
If your not trying new things you will never know if it is better.
I hope no-one takes what I post to serious. This is totally for my experience. I am sharing.:peace:

For the stalkers who don't say anything, If you judge and think what I'm doing is stupid sorry this journal is not for the likes of that mentality.
If I only make Oil, I may have discovered an awesome way to sort stalk.

Thanks for stopping by

Howdy 420 Folks!

Not me. Nothing but by the book in my dungeon. Lol
Hey Derby! How are things? My apologies I have been absent from checking in on your pages I've been trying to figure out how to earn!
Research
To support the above suggestions and my messing with nutz.
All points may be valid, I didn't really notice a thrip problem?
I did have foxtails which are heat and light related. Summer does run hotter temps. I'm still leaning on the Nutz. Shed did say it happened post harvest, so there's that too.
from gardeningknowhow dot com

Back
Top Bottom