Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Overdry was my thought as well. If they weren't that way at harvest then it must have happened post chop.

:circle-of-love:

Good thing too! If it was larf it would have just turned to dust. :eek:

Howdy 420 Folks!
How's my family? First off lots of love and good vibes sent to all ya all. Hey, if anyone is following me this years season change has been awesome. I have balanced my new life with my soul finally. ahhhh is all I have to say. Noone, don't ever give up.
Ok back to mj.
Here's my problem. My buds all fell apart. Once they were dry, all I had was hard little nug and sticks. its awesome to press. But it has 0 bag appeal. Its the sweet seeds sfv Lemon Kush. I did starve them by adding ro till 0 for 10-14 days preharvest. I know everyone says feed till end and maybe just a few day flush. Maybe everyone is right???? I'm suspecting its the lack of food, but I don't know so I'm reaching out to see if anyone else had this happen? Do I have to investigate anything else? I hit them hard with fluvic acid to or humic anyway it Royal gold by future harvest.
So 2 changes added Humic acid and starved. I don't think I will do either next grow. I did read Humic acid made the whole plant equal in thc from top to bottom but decreased the potency so I'm not sold that this is good. I did stir them in the pail maybe I need to dump out pail and not mix inside the pail. Now I have to press a compact 3g+ of delicious tasting rosin hahahaha.
Thanks for stopping by. Maybe I'm alone on this but if anyone had there f bud fall off the stalk first time for me. Tell me, lets pool our experience. Darn it Shed, I had such little larf!!!
for my bud kinger:passitleft:
my circles only so big folks so if you want in please apply to www.illjudgeyoufirst.com hahaha just kidding but bring your own.
hope that made someone smile thanks for stopping by
I've heard of that happening my guess is over drying or lack of food maybe..I do know what your talking about though

Howdy 420 Folks!

Sending good vibes and kindness to everyone for Christmas and a prosperous Happy New Year!

Thanks fellas, I mixed in the pail and musta put too much pressure on them in that bottom to top moisture rotation.
I love this plant Folks, I've been reading and almost all the craps the same. The best words from one book are, "there are as many growing environments as there are growers" Peace all, ere

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom