Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

I agree Lowded you have really improved
Leaps and bounds buddy... that new room is killer.
:Namaste:
:green_heart:
Dudes, I still feel so shitty about not succeeding in peat. It's a failure. I didn't make things easier washing and reusing it or mixing it with Coco. At my level anyway. I went through a f year of hell trying and trying. And all it was is mf paitence. Lol a few of you said they looked overwatered for a year :rofl::rofl:

There is no failure here Lowded. There is just the recognition that coco is the medium for you. I failed at cloning seven ways to Sunday, until I succeeded. Turns out it wasn't failing, it was just part of the search for what works for me.
I love coco so much

My purple monkey balls are finally showing themselves woot woot . Lowded your now my worthy opponent for coco . Lol

I tried Rockwool and I couldn't get to work with a shizz, that's when I went back to coco.
Stick to what works bro you were where I learned that . #cocosquad

If you do try something new do it on a small scale.
Yup my dwc will be one plant in i to a 7 gal fabric pot one day with about two- three hundred watts true in tent . Maybe next winter I can squeeze a dwc in a small tent maybe wife will allow it who knows .

When you do we'll get you started out on the right path.
Thansk buddy .

Be online thinking about trying to make oil again so I can have a good time tonight . Lol

I hate my phone ! Damn oil not pop lol auto correct

:hug:
Thanks guys, your alright. :cool:
So many factors with everything. I don't know what I'll do next as I'm in a pickle for timimg with flowered clones cloning(?) but let's see! My last problem with grabbing clones pre flowering was they were so big by flip(I didn't have the Quadlines knowledge/skills). So I'm playing with timing and flowering areas to get this figured. Maybe just a 2g pot with larger quadline? Maybe 5 flower rooms? :rofl:I just need to confirm I can do the same with a Quadline as a SOG. Because what I saw here I want! Maybe 5 flower tents maybe larger pots (longer veg) maybe nice quads. Now that waterings out of the equation I can do something!!! BTW I had a droopy peat and water was still coming out the bottom of the pot....sigh

:hug:
Thanks guys, your alright. :cool:
So many factors with everything. I don't know what I'll do next as I'm in a pickle for timimg with flowered clones cloning(?) but let's see! My last problem with grabbing clones pre flowering was they were so big by flip(I didn't have the Quadlines knowledge/skills). So I'm playing with timing and flowering areas to get this figured. Maybe just a 2g pot with larger quadline? Maybe 5 flower rooms? :rofl:I just need to confirm I can do the same with a Quadline as a SOG. Because what I saw here I want! Maybe 5 flower tents maybe larger pots (longer veg) maybe nice quads. Now that waterings out of the equation I can do something!!! BTW I had a droopy peat and water was still coming out the bottom of the pot....sigh
Yup my bomb seed are drinking almost once a day now

As long as you have rooms, you have flower rooms!

A quadline accomplishes much the same thing as a SCROG without the net, though if you have the room (and a net :)) you can go much wider with a SCROG.
I never for a min thought I'd be experimenting :rofl:. This place gives us so much info I just grew my first plants so now to recreate! See what strains like what style.
Yup my bomb seed are drinking almost once a day now
My min setting is 10sec 1/day. I've filled the veg tent now for the last auto water set up. So close.

Back
Top Bottom