Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy 420 Family!

Thumb Thursday! Idk wtf I'm doing. I'm running tapwater no ph no nothing day 57. Everyone seems to be good. I wish I knew a perfect harvest date lol so much to learn. Jonny blaze just started pushing new pistols....what does that mean lol... I'm going to keep em till day 60. Jonny said 8-9.5 weeks? Raz 60-65. GG 8-9 weeks....anyway who cares check this shit out!

I'm so afraid to chop lol. Seriously. Everytime I see clear cloudy and Amber trics

Cheers y'all's!
I can stare at that garden all day boss ✊

:rofl: the one Zamdellica is already fat man! This is going to be fun for another two months! A few of my SOG are starting to lean. Especially lower bud branches. I guess I'll keep hitting em with water for a few more days!? Maybe some molasses for Jonny as he looks a bit behind everyone else.....it's hard to be a good grower folks! So many goddamn decisions! :rofl:
Are you adding molasses to your synthetic nutes ?

Howdy 420 Folks,

38 days cut day 21 of flower. Reveg is on!

Howdy Folks!

Hey quick question about nutz and tap water.
I'm going to try tap again any hints?
Should I mix same concentrations of nutz I did with RO? EC will just be .4 higher? My tap is city water so no neat well water minerals that's why I'm thinking I can do same amt of nutz.:hmmmm:.

Chop commences tomorrow. Time to fill the fridge. I have two 70 day pots I'll have to put in FR2 a week then chop.

I'll be sad to see these purples get the worm bin!

O I also bought dynagrow Protek.:high-five:

Thanks Shed! IMO, this is my first real chop. I've never had plants do what these are doing so it's fun! I brought a buddy over for some microwave test buds. He started surfing his phone and couldn't remember why. I think it's ready!
Awesome advise for tap. Thank you :high-five:
Here's some pics for fun!
Jonny Blaze won't stop pushing white hairs. :hmmmm: I had two SOG tip over today! F so outstanding! I took water hose off everyone but Jonny. Going to dry em a bit.
My one Cali Bay Dream clone reveg is fading :rofl: that plants amazing for that. I wonder when it will know something's changed with the light schedule? It doesn't give a f?
And a GGxL3 this strain is moving to reveg really well. It's ahead of all others. What a beauty she is all around to grow.

He started surfing his phone and couldn't remember why. I think it's ready!
LOL! Done :).
had two SOG tip over today!
Noice!

New phone who dis?
20181229_221330.jpg

Thanks Shed! IMO, this is my first real chop. I've never had plants do what these are doing so it's fun! I brought a buddy over for some microwave test buds. He started surfing his phone and couldn't remember why. I think it's ready!
Awesome advise for tap. Thank you :high-five:
Here's some pics for fun!
Jonny Blaze won't stop pushing white hairs. :hmmmm: I had two SOG tip over today! F so outstanding! I took water hose off everyone but Jonny. Going to dry em a bit.
My one Cali Bay Dream clone reveg is fading :rofl: that plants amazing for that. I wonder when it will know something's changed with the light schedule? It doesn't give a f?
And a GGxL3 this strain is moving to reveg really well. It's ahead of all others. What a beauty she is all around to grow.

:popcorn::popcorn::passitleft:

If your tap is in a acceptable range than by all means give it a shot.
Thanks Sam! Well....at first when I had problems I blamed nutz, then I bought new ones....same issues, so I put RO and switched to coco....after that comparison, I found,.....it was me not treating promix properly.
Since my grow room is not a "safe place" what's not working for me got removed. We didn't talk about it to make it feel welcome. We just used what worked.
BTW EC tap 0.38

Shed, were you meaning the top looks ready? There were other tops totally white.(I'm guessing that y u didn't show those :rofl:) I guess I'll do what I've been told since arriving here and check trics:hmmmm: it's just Jonny's nugs are so big I don't want to clip anything!
They may not be big but thier monsters to me

Thanks Sam! Well....at first when I had problems I blamed nutz, then I bought new ones....same issues, so I put RO and switched to coco....after that comparison, I found,.....it was me not treating promix properly.
Since my grow room is not a "safe place" what's not working for me got removed. We didn't talk about it to make it feel welcome. We just used what worked.
BTW EC tap 0.38

Shed, were you meaning the top looks ready? There were other tops totally white.(I'm guessing that y u didn't show those :rofl:) I guess I'll do what I've been told since arriving here and check trics:hmmmm: it's just Jonny's nugs are so big I don't want to clip anything!
They may not be big but thier monsters to me

That's not bad for starters with your tap. Is that straight out of the faucet or did you oxygenate it overnight with an air stone or pump? Mine drops 15-20ppms after it sits. In any event I would certainly experiment with your tap to save the hassle and expense of RO.

For checking trichomes I just snip a calyx or two off one of the tops about the 2x the size of a pencil eraser to put under the microscope so I am not having a noticeable chunk taken out of a great bud. If your hand is steady enough you can check them on the plant with a loupe.

Back
Top Bottom