Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Awesome, yes I recall 310ppm prior to 270 after a bubble(700 ppm scale). Lol my biggest problem was not knowing my ppm with different scales....
Shit just snip a bit! Lol. I'm Jamin my whole bud under the microscope fighting light to get around it. Yea one calyix would be so much better. I feel silly but thank you very much for that!!!!!

First chop day 60. This was GGxL2. GGxL3 and Cali Bay Dream will get harvested on day 62. They went to dark today for 48.
I put these outside for 10-15min. When we harvested the buds were stick as F. I wonder if that cold shock pushed out more THC? Not sure if a plant can respond that quickly. Anyway it was cool to see the rosin get super sticky.
Some outdoor colour.

Howdy and happy new years 420 folks and all! Holy busy time here. All but two trees chopped letting them go to 70d. Clipped and hung in fridge. Rearranged all the clones and plugged hoses on them.
I put the Zamdellica clones under 11/13 and auto water.
Whole pile of things today also, set up last auto water so three rooms set for no visits. Filled all water storage, mixed a week or two of nutz. Work starts tomorrow! Let's go 2019! :yahoo:.

Well almost!
A 2g airpot I mixed pertile into Coco(1l into the 2g coco) for an experiment and I topped the last 2in in pertile to see if I can minimize the manufacturing of Fungis Gnats. It's been a month now and pertile on top is turning green from algee, pretty sure I won't do that again lol. There's a 1g I put some pertile in also.
So yes no lol

Howdy 420 Folks!

Things are rollin! F this grow was awesome. The move to tap water only helped lol. Now even the promix pots are growing out of control and into lights. I only have 4 promix and I guess I can handle that many. Coco, silicate and ph were huge the EC I guess I'm getting closer to a good recpie. Look at this Jonny she's getting hung. :rip:

It takes some time to grow I guess. Those Zamdellica are f getting fat!!!!! Fr2 is really crusing. Two more weeks and we will flip out first reveg!!!!! A pile o Raz one og haze and some GGxL3. That grows going to turn me on. So excited and all this auto watered!!!! Peace is nice. I need another tent for Cannida lol I'd love some CBD well everything in time.

Woohoo, that's a good complaint. I bought a bunch of 1 liter jars, I found the regular jars dont hold an oz. Unless your jamming it in there. I seen 1 liter amber jars the outer day, 99% uv blocked, but they were expensive, 20$ for 4.

Back
Top Bottom