Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Excellent supercrops!
Ha! They were sooooo woody Newty! I got the helper to chop all shoots on the underside. They snapped so I put my aluminum duct tape to help hold them. Lol they will need the teepee tie ups soon!
Do we have a group flip going?
There's a pilous! And we're all buds! Buds for buds at 420!? Were awesome just sayin :high-five::rofl::popcorn:
I've sorted out how I'm going to flip and the three I'm doing are all ready. I know it's official because I included it in my Wednesday Update!
:welldone:

So all my studing paid off. I shit bricks when I saw every line turn red.....but that meant good. Mf my heart stopped. I was trying to figure out how MDMA got in my piss :rofl::rofl::rofl: I also asked the lady if she wanted to hold it while I was leaking haha sure it wasnt the first time she heard that but I thought I was so funny.

Sheds in wait ins? Is in?
:yahoo::yahoo:
I am flipping today so lights usually off from 11-3 so just won’t wake them up again til tomorrow morning at 8 am - 8 pm I’ll go now to drop lights once they awake so they are closest I can get em or pull away increase any stretch then drop lights ? Nervous for males oh boy .

Smoking :ganjamon: after supper... baked cod, mashed potatoes and carrots
Damn

Sounds amazing

I got wife brought out ceaser salad and making her famous broken lasagna lol

I was in Taco mode! Nomnomnom

The lights go back on tomorrow 4pm it's on!

The last flower is going to water flush at day 60 Monday. I have to mix a batch for Zamdellica the Quadline clone didn't make roots but ol' stepped on Zelda is f crusing! I have no idea what I cloned for the banners. I got strawberry glue for sure but may have lost Bruce Banner.....unless I take one early and go 24/0 to reveg.... F growimgs easy when u got numbers. :laugh: I'm approved up to 49 now mfers! :slide:

Back
Top Bottom