Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy Folks,

Well some poor pics. We mixed
CalMag 5
Terp 10
Bud candy 6
Overdrive 6
For the last few days of flower 10-12 days left so feed this about 5 more days then water flush for all but Zamaladalicas. The strawberry glue is all fallen over lol.

Flip is on! Wow they look strong!

Veg is almost ready to flip too I don't know what to do? Lol.

Man after stopping by @Kingjoe83 growshow I want some caramel brownies! :rofl::rofl:

Cheers y'all's hopefully some "Lowded" pics soon ...

Howdy Folks,

Well some poor pics. We mixed
CalMag 5
Terp 10
Bud candy 6
Overdrive 6
For the last few days of flower 10-12 days left so feed this about 5 more days then water flush for all but Zamaladalicas. The strawberry glue is all fallen over lol.

Flip is on! Wow they look strong!

Veg is almost ready to flip too I don't know what to do? Lol.

Man after stopping by @Kingjoe83 growshow I want some caramel brownies! :rofl::rofl:

Cheers y'all's hopefully some "Lowded" pics soon ...
This guy and his surveillance lol

Howdy Folks!

Ok my flower is turning some leafs on one plant. It looks like water burn but I just want to pass the pictures to the team! Lol. Were all in the same boat. I think we had ph issues and some rushed nutz mixed. Also, it's by the humidifier so could be splash from refilling.

I bumped cal mag and micro here's my mix
Silicate 4
CalMag 4
Micro 7
Grow 2
Bloom 6
Carboblast 4
Edit: this clone had leaf Vegergation? I don't know how to spell it but green/yellow leaf when I planted it and it looks to be the norm. I asked for more time between mixing nutz.

Cheers!

:high-five: thanks Shed! :high-five: PennyW the GG3 also had yellowing low down so more N from CalMag seems like the right path! Thanks Mang!
Any other suggestions are welcome.

I know he was chasing the ph up down, I let waterboy know that could knock CalMag out too. Time will tell!

PennyW do you see it kinda in some leafs or just deffecency? I know some clones had those type of leaf brown of course is something

Hey Dusty!

Howdy Folks

Whoa weird shit I took a branch of Zelda it's all long pointy buds lol everything's small but I never really seem to see anything good till a clone f the monster clones are awesome! I've some leaf dark green outside and light inside.

Here's the bud I took lol

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom