Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Purple leaves and crazy foxtails aside...the thumb is back! :yahoo:
Thanks Shed! Yea no temp swing here and Bruce Banner still purped! It's all laying over small heavy buds!
Looking great Lowded! Zelda is beautiful. Those foxtails are awesome.
:welldone:

Hope you have a great weekend.
:passitleft:
:high-five:
Totally weird plant! I think it's still filling out? All those foxtail....they are branches? Pure sativa is weird! All trichs are clear. The flavour is nice! I had two Zelda's and one Cali Bay dream and that did it! Lol.
There's a grape blunt cone here I'm going to stuff and drink with my coffee.
Oh and it looks like I got a clone of everything so no lost genetics! I'm dyin to taste strawberry glue!

Ha yea I gotta keep the thumb nails clean!
Yesterday was Zamdellica it's a great euphoria that keeps climbing. I really liked to blended with gg3. F awesome pair! Then I capped the night with oil from trim wow! Great Flav I super potent not much cough.
Right now ive Jonny blaze in a natural blunt paper. It's delish it's flavour is coming along. I'll need more reasearch to describe. Definately a bite of something like citrus bitters. I really enjoy the feeling from her.

Btw I love blunts with fruity weed.

Howdy 420 Folks!

Holy moly is the monster crop room crazy thick! There are tops everywhere! I raised the light to 19-22in.
I took some pots out to dry. Strawbegue Brucy and Jonny. I put a tomato ring on new Zelda. I'll be cutting clones tomorrow.
Some pics

Looks crazy good in there Lowded! The monstercrops are living up to their name.

I can tell how big the meter is but I'm having trouble with the perspective on the plants...
So glad you asked!!!

Hey low

Just thought I’d drop by and say hi and see how the garden is making out and how ya been bud .

Hope life is good bud ✊

Hey guys thanks for stopping by!

Thanks Shed, Derby and Kinger!
Shed, the one getting chopped I stepped on and it went sidways but yeilded like a f champ! The Quadline was shorter and fatter. Chopping Monday after 82 days flower. See who yeilded better

Thanks for the drive by Derby! Things went all autowater up in here! I now have the dynagrow on deck, so after advanced is used, up I'll give it a go!

Kinger! Your garden is awesome!

Doing some curing. The Jonny yeilded nice nugs!
The star of the show is the Strawberry glue....the strawberry diesel taste and smell is out of this world! It's super strong. Super strong. :lot-o-toke:

It's sure impressive. It's the ace Zamdellica they were weird from day one.
That stepped on is the one with the fat fat hairs.
The quad was the one that preflowered like a champ in 18hrs light. Might have impacted stretch.
These ace plants are so amazing they grow so different from everything I've grown to date. It's a real pleasure too as they grow massive buds.

Depending on how this turns out we may all have to start stepping on our plants!
I’m just sad no one has gave me an guesstimate on my final yield as chop is approaching myself . Next fe days for two of them anyways .

Got my clomping clompers out, waiting for final harvest numbers...
:high-five: that's pretty funny thank you for the kind words. It will be about 2weeks
I’m just sad no one has gave me an guesstimate on my final yield as chop is approaching myself . Next fe days for two of them anyways .
I'll go give an guessestimate
The Bruce Banner is a taste all its own. Smooth through vape. Glad a few beans were female! The BB only gave me an oz. It's strong and awakey. Very nice

Back
Top Bottom