Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Thanks Dusty, how's it going? Are you in a new journal I haven't found yet?
No man im super busy with work. Just have been not posting or even loging in. Kids are getting big and keeping us busy too having a blast living life tho.

I love fall!

All I'm thinking about is smoking some jerky and sausage! But the forest just stinks with sweet rotting cranberries, leafs and whatever else is dying. Lots I mean lots of bullets flying around here now.... And I walk around in full red now lol.

Amazing photo bro! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Photo of the month!!

“Well, lowded, it’s not marijuana related!”

Lowded- “ zoom in, zoom in to just above the trees on the right! Yeah! My plants in there!”

Haha no seriously that’s an amazing photo bro!

:high-five:
Ha! Thanks Lip! My boreal brother! I have a virtual grow about there actually haha. I was hoping to help chop today but I don't mind if buddy chops and just invites me to share the plunder haha. 20c at the end of sept is unreal up here!
It's very nice though with the eyes. Hard to capture, so much terrain you can't see.

:high-five:
Ha! Thanks Lip! My boreal brother! I have a virtual grow about there actually haha. I was hoping to help chop today but I don't mind if buddy chops and just invites me to share the plunder haha. 20c at the end of sept is unreal up here!
It's very nice though with the eyes. Hard to capture, so much terrain you can't see.

Haha my boreal brother! I like that! :high-five:

It was such a beautiful day her in Alberta for our last day of summer.

I believe you when you say it’s hard to capture! I’ve seen close to the exact view you just captured! May not be the exact view. But I’ve spent a lot of time down south. It’s beautiful down there!

I had friends over discussing smells and flavours. 90% only do bag appeal. er ones such pros at tumbled off nugs. All my folks know is kush
Funny. Yeah been interesting seeing my friends react to some of the strains i run. Some just don't understand the sats, They want it all to be kush like lol. But found the older folks like me dig the sativas for the day.

Funny. Yeah been interesting seeing my friends react to some of the strains i run. Some just don't understand the sats, They want it all to be kush like lol. But found the older folks like me dig the sativas for the day.
You got a point Kismit lol. that Zamdelica in my opinion just got magor stong lol after 5 months in the fridge. I f love it. It's an all dater no slow downs! Although I've been hitting Raz Kush dabs and f man! It's sooooo awesome hahaha. I don't get si@t done lol. Maybe cook maybe lol. But gotta say love that part too. Can't get enough I guess ha.

Howdy 420 Folks

Dropped daylight 10/14 and dropped feed and fed 1ml/g foliage pro 10ml/g terpinator. Will be water here on in.

Thinking I have better growth with less nutz ... Maybe a combo of things
Thanks for stopping in!

:drool:gorgeous growing Lowded, impressive :high-five: :theband::passitleft:
:welcome:
Thank you for taking some time to check me
There are many inconsistencies, some incorrect statements lol but I laugh a lot. after the help on this site I've started having fun with grows and am able to try new things!
Love everyone along the way and from all that.....I get big bags of medicine and we'll a few recreational enjoyments as well

Howdy 420 Folks,

Loved the SCROG, increases my golfball to larf selection ha! Ok had some Raz samples, no cough....I think this is how it's supposed to be. More pronounced smell after grind, it's so nice. I looked through the loupe and looks about 10% amber, I only see a few on the caylex the pic looks like there's a lot more amber lol anyway, I think it's pretty sweet!

I did notice a few leafs with brown spots like Cal def. But not till almost harvest time....I cut it off pretty early this flower. But there's hardly any so it's all cool.

Here's some Cali Shots, I love her lol. The whole grow area smells amazing I don't smell skunk just this sweet grape. I'm sure everyone else on the planet just smells a skunk haha. I'm trimming the large fans as they sit in dark. Hoping to narrow my harvest jail time and spread the load.

Thinking it's time to close the journal. This was a special journey for me, thank you all! I can't believe the garbage I was smoking before. Haha.

Thanks for stopping by!

Back
Top Bottom