Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

No clue on microns but that's a lot of kief just from the act of trimming!
Any tips for this Raz?

Jar it and burp it until it gets down to 58-62% is all you can do without quick drying it.
I agree sorry Lowded just seeing this now buddy.

Hey 420 Folks!

Thanks boys. Yea in the fridge they are 60 high 50rh. When they get room temp the rh spikes.

Ok I pressed some shake. It's black. I whipped it up then put in fridge for an hour then whipped again. Seems smoother and some flavour at the end like candy floss! I bought an email from dab press.....

And a new pipe! Hand crafted a beaut!

Why does this happen in this one area?

Group shot

I took all these and any lower bud that wasn't hard (if that makes sense). I cleared all low buds no matter how high in the canopy.

Some thumbs

I tried to clone the reveg, might a been a bit early. The roots are fine but the tops rough! I'm going to nutz the clone water and hope for too growth before transplant. Maybe lol.

The whipped dabs taste better. It's not great so I bought an enail lol.

Thanks for stopping in.

Hey 420 Folks!

Thanks boys. Yea in the fridge they are 60 high 50rh. When they get room temp the rh spikes.

Ok I pressed some shake. It's black. I whipped it up then put in fridge for an hour then whipped again. Seems smoother and some flavour at the end like candy floss! I bought an email from dab press.....

And a new pipe! Hand crafted a beaut!

Why does this happen in this one area?

Group shot

I took all these and any lower bud that wasn't hard (if that makes sense). I cleared all low buds no matter how high in the canopy.

Some thumbs

I tried to clone the reveg, might a been a bit early. The roots are fine but the tops rough! I'm going to nutz the clone water and hope for too growth before transplant. Maybe lol.

The whipped dabs taste better. It's not great so I bought an enail lol.

Thanks for stopping in.
That pipe is trippy...its like Damascus glass and the plants will provide trippy. 2 great tastes that taste great together if you ask me.

That pipe is trippy...its like Damascus glass and the plants will provide trippy. 2 great tastes that taste great together if you ask me.
:high-five: thanks Baron! It's super cool. I don't use pipes much. ..and when I do it's till I drop them....so I don't use them for long! This one is neat with flat hold/passing "grips"? Smokes great!

Maybe it's a cross section of where your lights overlap?

Howdy It! Thanks bud!
Maybe it's super powerful

Something making them happy for sure. Definitely not something to worry about.
Howdy Vulx and thank you for popping in! :welcome:
Ok I'll let it run its course again. That's more than enough votes!

It's just 2-3 grows in a row this area had "the clap" look. Last time my buds came out super leafy. But My rh was way high also that may have caused that too.(?lol) RH is now 40% if it repeats I'll try again but keep em further away.....or turn the dial down hahaha.

It goes to 11

:passitleft::happy-birthday:
Kinger, Howdy bud. Sorry I forgot to do that for ya last week! My bad. Thanks for those kind words over yonder! Hey, also, thank you for telling me my rh needed correcting last grow!
Meh no worries buddy
How you keeping these days man?

Back
Top Bottom