Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Take out my ole buckets .....You reading my mind from far...
Now that you have lights, that you like, RDWC makes sense. You gotta have good lights to get them to feed properly. If you have a hard time keeping your water cool use a fan like I do. It will keep your water 10 degrees cooler than the air temp

Yeah man I totally agree with you but I definitely want to do a rdwc but more towards winter it’s just so hot here man can get triple digits in the winter crazy :Rasta:
Yeah, that's a bit much. I'm gonna give you shit if your roots arent hangin in water next October!

When you see something of that nature, you just realize that you definitely know what you’re doing. Time to pull a chair and soak it in!
Dude, my last 2 seasons were uter failures. I'm not getting down on myself, they were. I need to redeem myself. Thank you for your kind words

Biggest root system I have ever seen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! use anything special to get those "roots" ? Thanks
Yeah. I used Rapidstart which works like House and Garden Root Accelerator Silver but is much cheaper. I also used a special Silica additive called Facilitor from Aptus. The base nutes were just the GH trio. I used Fulpower fulvic acid, GH Floralicious, and Thrive Alive (nonorganic) Calmag was nothing too special

Thanks for stopping in. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask

Biggest root system I have ever seen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! use anything special to get those "roots" ? Thanks --- Is that a 2 gallon pot ?
That pot is 17 gallons

Yeah. I used Rapidstart which works like House and Garden Root Accelerator Silver but is much cheaper. I also used a special Silica additive called Facilitor from Aptus. The base nutes were just the GH trio. I used Fulpower fulvic acid, GH Floralicious, and Thrive Alive (nonorganic) Calmag was nothing too special

Thanks for stopping in. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask
Have heard the House of Garden Root Accelerator is very good - Thanks for your info !!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace

I really like bigger pots when there’s room for them.
Yeah you gotta have room. Any larger and I would be i trouble i think, or if i had 2 that size. Hope you're doing well

Back
Top Bottom