Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Like $600 by the time you buy the 10 ton pump to go with it. 3x5 plates so ≈1300psi. A little higher depending on what size puck your using.

Rosin is pretty hot around here. If I made it into diamonds I'd be stylin'. Haha.
Yeah. That's not too terrible. They seem to mostly be in the thousands. Foods press was cheap... I want to say it was under $300. But I think it would be fun to build. Those little bags are rediculous. My favorite hydro place sells them a little cheaper but they still ludicrous.

I sell my oil but everyone has good bud here so I dont usually make any money on it.

Our market is correcting slowly but we have a lot of concentrate and mids, top shelf flower is mainly the grow your own folks.

I figure if I can make diamonds from my trim it would be a real nice use of it and should help keep things running a little smoother.

Couple more harvests and I should be able to set aside enough to get going on it. I hope. Thankfully it only costs about $40/wk for each tent.

Our market is correcting slowly but we have a lot of concentrate and mids, top shelf flower is mainly the grow your own folks.

I figure if I can make diamonds from my trim it would be a real nice use of it and should help keep things running a little smoother.

Couple more harvests and I should be able to set aside enough to get going on it. I hope. Thankfully it only costs about $40/wk for each tent.
I need to grow something else. I'm sick of Strawberry Banana. I have new seeds... Wembley from Pyramid in Spain. I grew their King Tut with some success. Hoping to do that again. I'll have a bit of bud off my to plants right now, which I'm looking forward to... I want to roll a nice 3 gram joint. I NEED new bud! It's getting serious ha ha.

Yea I'm starting to understand where you're coming from. Getting tired of the same stuff. I just dropped some Purple skunk mass and I'm supposed to be getting new cuts from my buyer but we'll see how long that takes him. Haha

Yea I'm starting to understand where you're coming from. Getting tired of the same stuff. I just dropped some Purple skunk mass and I'm supposed to be getting new cuts from my buyer but we'll see how long that takes him. Haha
That's cool. I wish I had a line on clones. I could use more Pink Candy (it was a clone), but the dude that had it got lost.

I just got Rapid Rooters today. I've only got a few weeks left. If the smell in the room is any sign of quality, I should do ok.

I just started Koolbloom dry. Only 3 teaspoons for 50 gallons... just a sample size. But I'll bet it shows up in the leaves because of how temperamental this strain is with nutrient sensitivity. Both plants got it. The soil plant got a teaspoon which is much stronger than the hydro feeding. I just want to see how it does. It's a little hairy considering how close to the end I am, but I've never been accused of making smart decisions in times like this. I'm going to give some Mendo Avalanche when its a little closer to the chop. This is a bud hardener.
The soil plant is putting out the best looking buds I've seen from this strain. They dont have the trichomes like some in the past, but the buds themselves are much better looking. I'm counting on them bulking up in these last few weeks. The Koolbloom will help that
The smell is also very strong. I've had this before. But it's stronger with these plants.

So, the next grow will be Wembley. An evil sister to King Tut from Pyramid seeds. It's an 80/20 indica. Its parents are AK47 and Bubble Gum. The AK47 is part of Tut also. The taste and smell are supposed to favor Bubble Gum. Sweet and fruity with a little spice. According to the description, the high will get you lifted and totally "unfocused" I'm already unfocused, curious what they mean by that. The THC isnt incredibly high at 16%. Not at all like Tut which tops out at 32.
This was my Tut grow

If I can do that again I'll be happy. If you're looking for a new strain try King Tut. It's super easy to grow, puts some power in your pipe and its heavy yielder, look at the pictures, theres no lower branches. It's all colas. Again it's from Pyramid i bought mine from Seedsman

I last night I was watching the progress of the soil plant. I was using a magnifying glass to look for trichomes for color and saw 2 bugs, both on sugar leaves move toward the bud when they saw me. This had me worried since I havent seen eggs, or little puppies running around. I was uneasy because maybe they lay eggs in the buds. I pulled a small bud that had the 2 buggers I saw and cut it every half inch or so, to look inside. Happily i didnt see any bug bunco parties. I think I'm good.

This plant is showing a few colored trichomes. I'm a little worried that the buds wont get any bigger. It is what it is in guess. I will be watching it closely.

The soil plant has quite a few more bugs then the hydro. I'm curious why. I think it's probably an environmental thing. Maybe the bugs nest in the soil. I have been setting ladybugs free so I can use the water alcohol mix. Fuckin bugs

Yeah man had to pull three, all ready because they were starting to web my buds. Ridiculous!
Have you thought of using a vacuum cleaner to suck up the ones that are cruising around before you spray? I read about this, but havent tried it

Back
Top Bottom