Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Nothing wrong with a big ass joint.

Normally I would never waste that much bud on a joint, but the most recent harvest isnt really all that great. I've smoked product from both plants and neither are super crazy. Dont get me wrong, it's pretty stoney, and it tastes good, but it's a sleepy body stone... just not really my thing. The big plant has a stronger taste, so that's cool, but its nappy time if I sit down. Probably gonna pull that one soon.

This plant doesnt like pictures. I attribute that mostly to HPS, but even these dont really do it justice. Theres a lot of bud there. Some larger buds on the stretched branches, but theres a ton of stuff around the outside that looks great. Theres a fair amount of larf, but I need to make some RSO so it's not a hardship.

Hopefully the next harvest is what you’re looking for.
I got picky in my old age. Yeah. It doesnt help that I've been growing this strain for almost 15 months. It's not a loss, just isnt my kinda buzz. This particular mother wasnt one to keep. It didnt have a very good trichome turnout like some in the past. The taste is good, but not as good as it has been in the past. I think all this came about because the mother wasnt super bitchen.

Here are some plants with the killer trichome traits that I've grown in the past

They look top shelf, I’m like you I’ve gotten picky. I look for something along the lines of Chem 91 for daytime. It hits with a very intense head high immediately and a heavy indica for night time watching a movie and sleeping.

They look top shelf, I’m like you I’ve gotten picky. I look for something along the lines of Chem 91 for daytime. It hits with a very intense head high immediately and a heavy indica for night time watching a movie and sleeping.
That sounds killer. I remember you talking about that one... or was Chem Dawg, I dont remember. I like strong sativa hybrid that feels like an indica. One of the first strains I grew was Great White Shark. It has a strong feel, but it doesnt burn you out. It kinda feels different, a weird buzz. I wanna try Chem Dawg some day. Shit, i wanna try all of them!

CSI Humboldt reversed the Skunk VA cut making S1’s
THATS THE NAME OF THAT BREEDER! It was aceing my ass... I could not remember CSI Humbolt. Haha!

Nspecta owns it and Humboldt CSI is the place to check out his seeds.
I went to their site after we talked about it. I was impressed, and will try them someday. BUT! that's hard to do if I dont remember the name.

You didn’t get very far! :smokin:
No I guess I didnt. I can only report that a joint that size deserves respect... after all... it is almost a quarter ounce.

Any of you guys ever use a tea in your hydro? I wanna try it, but it sounds kinda hairy.

I've seen what it takes to run a true organic hydro... I dont want that. But I so want to find a tea that wont bring about the Swamp Thing

Back
Top Bottom