Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Amazing
I like Dutch Passion. I havent grown a lot of their stuff, but I did grow Lemon Zkittles with some success. Here's a few from Zkittles

I've also wanted to grow their Think Different. It's an auto, but it sounds interesting
brotha that one n that punk kush I will never forget what’s goin in the pot now?

Amazing

brotha that one n that punk kush I will never forget what’s goin in the pot now?
I'm hoping I'll get some Wembley in hydro and 1 in soil. I think the Strawberry Banana is just about finished. Buds are pulling branches down

Cant wait to see it!
I’m just doin simple buckets . Cuz I ove the simplicity to it but I’m debating on two or 3 all in five gal buckets prob do two massive plants prob get better yeild what cha think my friend

man ur thread is def one of the one I stay on top. Ur shed makes magic lol love it!!!!
You are waaaaay too kind. I do it just like everyone else. Thank you Jack!

I just wish I could win a contest! I gotta quit that shit!

I’m just doin simple buckets . Cuz I ove the simplicity to it but I’m debating on two or 3 all in five gal buckets prob do two massive plants prob get better yeild what cha think my friend
That sounds like a plan. You know I dig big plants. Big plants have big yields. I like big plants especially in a scrog because you may have the same number of tops, but they can all be great buds. Or at least given a shot. I dont believe you can do better than that combination. Just my opinion

You’ll get it buddy!! I can feel it! :thumb: Sorry for winning last month! I hate to make anybody, doesn’t matter who it is, feel unappreciated and like they’re “losers”. You’ll get one soon buddy! Keep at it! The plants speak for them selves! You grow great plants!:high-five:

You’ll get it buddy!! I can feel it! :thumb: Sorry for winning last month! I hate to make anybody, doesn’t matter who it is, feel unappreciated and like they’re “losers”. You’ll get one soon buddy! Keep at it! The plants speak for them selves! You grow great plants!:high-five:
Thanks buddy... "sniffle". I usually only feel like a loser when I make love to my wife.

Thanks buddy... "sniffle". I usually only feel like a loser when I make love to my wife.
I think that's what shes saying, I cant hear her over my sobbing. I use my Teddy bear to dry my tears.

Enough about my wife emasculating me!

I decided to give my plant the chop today. Took forever to clean, but that's how it goes I guess. I have some interesting photos.

The amount of
Larf wasnt too bad. At the crotches on the stems little (solid) buds were popping up. Here's the smallest bud in the world! My wedding ring was used for scale. I love the hairs popping out the top... cute

This plant definitely did better than I hoped. This is why big plants rule. Jack and I were just talking about this. I got almost 50 branches with good buds of this one plant. Even if the buds were lame the tippy top of each branch would probably have some quality, but I'm not worried about that this time. A plant vegged for 4 weeks wouldn't have that sort of real estate, it couldnt put out like that. The only thing the smaller plant can do it grow super large buds which is not always possible. Most photo period plants can usually get pretty big if you want them to.

I took a shot of the roots. I didnt pull them out completely because they are wrapped around the diffuser. The stalk is more impressive than the roots this time

Some shots pretrim:

Shots post trim:

And the money shot:

I really want to thank all of you who have stuck with me on this ride. Jack, Penny, BLS, Multi, 780. I'm sure theres more, forgive me if I left you out... I deserve a ration of shit about it.

Well, it's all over. I needed a successful season. My last 2 were a complete waste of time. I feel so much better, I can relax. Cheers.

T.

If we had a :middle finger: emoji you'd be getting it. Lmao
Guess this will do, fitting for the current state of the world haha.
:passitleft:

Good job man!
TURBO!!! FUCK!!!! SO SORRY DUDE. I TOTALLY FUCKED THAT UP. But, I smoke pot. Matter of fact I was a bit hammered when I wrote that. Just say no people!

Thanks man, i really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom