Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Here was my Monster Crop of a Big Buddha Cheese.
The start, 2/5/18
20180205_090411 (2).jpg

Had plants in the tent so had to wait for about 4 months to get her in the tent.
Here she is a end of flower. 5/30/18
20180630_094020 (2).jpg

What a monster she was. Don't think I will do this again, too much work for the yield. Only 19 zips of smokable bud.
20180630_174137 (2).jpg

I got ice cleats but the snow never really gets deep enough here to warrant snow shoes. I think the most I've seen here is like 40". A couple hours north is the snowbelt where they get hammered with all the lake effect snow off the big lake. They really get it good, that's where everyone hauls the sleds and our mini ski resorts are located. Haha.

I hear ya on wanting some new stuff. I'm excited to get to try this Strawberry banana soon.
I would love to see all that. I've only ever seen one snow machine ever. I was in high school before I actually saw it snow and that wasn't even in the US.

We have mountains that get snow every year. I'm an hour from the trail head to the the tallest mountain in Southern California at 11,500'. I've been to the top of that one, but not in the snow. It has snowed at my house, I think I'm at around 1500' elevation but it's very rare, and I'm gonna be honest it's usually hail... So Cal snow.

I got ice cleats but the snow never really gets deep enough here to warrant snow shoes. I think the most I've seen here is like 40". A couple hours north is the snowbelt where they get hammered with all the lake effect snow off the big lake. They really get it good, that's where everyone hauls the sleds and our mini ski resorts are located. Haha.

I hear ya on wanting some new stuff. I'm excited to get to try this Strawberry banana soon.
Is your Strawberry Banana by DNA Genetics? I'm curious how other breeder's strains work out. I've grown more than 10 plants of this strain. It's a good strain. It's a little finicky, not all of them put out stellar bud. But there were some great plants.

They're fun. Modern machines are pretty insane, light and fast enough they'll hydroplane over open water in the lakes and rivers for hundreds of yards. Turbocharged triple cylinder monsters, do 70+mph in a single gear.

I have Jeep's but no sleds. My snow Wheeling is limited.

I lived in Phoenix for a few years, what a difference lol

Is your Strawberry Banana by DNA Genetics? I'm curious how other breeder's strains work out. I've grown more than 10 plants of this strain. It's a good strain. It's a little finicky, not all of them put out stellar bud. But there were some great plants.

I have no idea on the original breeder. Mine came from Dutch Seeds shop so I'm hoping they turn out like other's I've seen

They're fun. Modern machines are pretty insane, light and fast enough they'll hydroplane over open water in the lakes and rivers for hundreds of yards. Turbocharged triple cylinder monsters, do 70+mph in a single gear.

I have Jeep's but no sleds. My snow Wheeling is limited.

I lived in Phoenix for a few years, what a difference lol
Jesus. I could get behind something like that.

Really!? I have friends with rock crawlers. One is an 80s era Datsun with a Buick V6 in it. I think I have pictures, but I'll have to find them. My kid is into desert trucks. He heads out to King of the Hammers every year

The start, 2/5/18
20180205_090411 (2).jpg

Had plants in the tent so had to wait for about 4 months to get her in the tent.
20180630_094020 (2).jpg

What a monster she was. Don't think I will do this again, too much work for the yield. Only 19 zips of smokable bud.
20180630_174137 (2).jpg
Damn, that's bushy. Didnt you have this one in the POTM contest?

Nice. King of the Hammers would be awesome to see in person. Supposed to be a pretty crazy scene out there to go along with the races.

Mostly mud here, couple off road parks that have some rock obstacles. Lots of swamps though. Big trucks, big tires, big motors, usually no suspension travel and ride like a brick haha

My Jeep's are built more like dessert stuff so they ride nice on the roads around here but can still clear big enough tires to fight the muck.

Sled machines are a lot of fun! Up here in Canada we see a lot of them because we see snow for 8 months of the year! Here’s a pic of me bombing around on an older machine. My friend had a brand new one that goes twice as fast as this one, but this one could still hydroplane over a river if needed. He told me to have fun, and give it my worst. I’m a bit of adrenaline junkie, so I let er’ buck!!

A77638B5-8209-490A-A050-29050F14061F.jpeg

It’s still shot from a video.

The start, 2/5/18
20180205_090411 (2).jpg

20180630_094020 (2).jpg

20180630_174137 (2).jpg
That’s impressive! :bravo:

Did you know that Canada only has 2 seasons?

Snow, and July 23rd. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My Mom made the best sacrificial buffalo gravy. I saw Rachel Rey try to do a SBG but she uses brown onions, which I think is a mistake

I don't trust Rachel. She says, "pee-can". As in pie. Who wants a pie made out of the can you take an emergency piss in on a long road trip? Not me.

:rofl:
your a hundred percent right on that one!

last winter here in Alberta we had 43 days in a row of -40 temperatures. It was brutal.

then in the summer we went 41 days of rain or clouds. Not seeing the sun for that long was super depressing!

Car show!

So I was talking about my buddies rock crawler. I had to pull this picture from an old phone. While i was there i grabbed more car pics

Here is the rock crawler and the owners Suburban. The truck is a beast. I dont remember what sized axles and all that, but it's insane. It has the V6 Buick. He has another donor motor with the super charger but I guess the wiring harness is missing and it's a bitch to find. The Suburban is Rhinolined on the body. He has a big block for it, but no time.

My kids first truck

Now for some cars
Tommy's 55. It has a 512 incher with an 8-71 blower. He is an artist. When you look at his motor and think theres something missing, there isn't. He's a Plastic Injection Mold Maker (like myself) with his shop in a 5 car garage in the backyard. The next car was his. He sold it to a micro welder friend. There are some very interesting parts that he made on this little truck

Look at the hairpins on this car. They look like they are welded tube. But they are billet. In the photo of the front end you can see the crank mounted alternator and the bracket for the lights, its also billet. This car is on airbags. The front end bags are under the dash, and the air tank is the frame itself.

I could talk cars for a while but I'll spare you

I don't trust Rachel. She says, "pee-can". As in pie. Who wants a pie made out of the can you take an emergency piss in on a long road trip? Not me.
That dont make no sense. I'm with you. Pee is one thing, but I worry about the pie

:rofl:
your a hundred percent right on that one!

last winter here in Alberta we had 43 days in a row of -40 temperatures. It was brutal.

then in the summer we went 41 days of rain or clouds. Not seeing the sun for that long was super depressing!
No wonder pot is so popular up there! -40... fuuuuck that. I didnt even see that when I was in school

Sled machines are a lot of fun! Up here in Canada we see a lot of them because we see snow for 8 months of the year! Here’s a pic of me bombing around on an older machine. My friend had a brand new one that goes twice as fast as this one, but this one could still hydroplane over a river if needed. He told me to have fun, and give it my worst. I’m a bit of adrenaline junkie, so I let er’ buck!!

A77638B5-8209-490A-A050-29050F14061F.jpeg

It’s still shot from a video.
That would be a blast. I'm kind of an adrenaline junky myself. We had a sand car for a while. It was just a 2 liter mid engine VW. It came in a toy hauler we bought a while back. It was fun to strap my wife's little brother in and scare the shit out of him. My wife rolled it destroyed the cage bent ever the hell out of it. Thank
God for that cage. My wife still has her 660 Raptor. She's a crazy lady. I just have my street red. She wont go near it

We just have one... the good one

Nice. King of the Hammers would be awesome to see in person. Supposed to be a pretty crazy scene out there to go along with the races.

Mostly mud here, couple off road parks that have some rock obstacles. Lots of swamps though. Big trucks, big tires, big motors, usually no suspension travel and ride like a brick haha

My Jeep's are built more like dessert stuff so they ride nice on the roads around here but can still clear big enough tires to fight the muck.
It's totally nuts. Johnson Valley, home of the Hammers, gets 10s of thousands of people seemingly overnight. The first time we went we stopped off at the last gas station for munchies. The cashier asked where we were going and he just started laughing. Then the dude behind me says " good luck!" WTF!? then they start rambling about some dude with a bunch of hammers. We had no idea.

We start down the trail to get to the dry lake and the mother f-in place was hammered alright. It was like the scene in Apocalypse Now where the Playboy girls showed up in the middle of no where. Spectators, venders, and hundreds of teams getting wasted. It's worth a visit, but I'm not into crowds

Back
Top Bottom