Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Now - growing organic using products like Myco-Chum, Great White( when in flower use "Silver Bullet"by Key to Life) and a product called Hygrozyme and also Massive Bloom ( by green Planet)
You can still use silica if you like. There are a few that are OMRI certified. Same with Fulpower, it has the certification also. Sounds like someone is giving you direction on this, so I wont bug you about it

Now - growing organic using products like Myco-Chum, Great White( when in flower use "Silver Bullet"by Key to Life) and a product called Hygrozyme and also Massive Bloom ( by green Planet)
Just an FYI. Rapidstart isnt organic at all. It uses hormone extracts from Barley, and various other plants, but it is NOT organic. I think you probably know this, I just wanted to make sure

Silica is an amazing additive, tons of benefits from it, no reason not to include it. I use pro-tek from Dyna-Gro. But had success with the botanicare line prior.

That's a pretty good deal for that book. It's nice to have hard references for stuff.

I broke my bong not so long ago. I loved that thing. It was a gift for helping someone with their garden
So, I'm looking for a replacement. An 18 inch beaker style. I dont need colored glass, or slick ass decals I just want something that will work like the old one.

This leads me to some very important questions... there are 2. 1. What the fuck would make a simple bong in this style with 1 sticker on it cost $399?! 2. Who the fuck would pay that!?

I know I can find what I'm looking for for well under $100, if I got a shorter one it shouldn't be over $20. Theres a smoke shop over by the KFC that sells glass for cheap... if I play my cards right I'll get a new bong and a 5 piece. But what the fuck is going on with these prices? Takes all the fun out of being a pot head

I went out to see some green first thing this morning. I came back inside to watch some TV and saw this little guy (gal) came back with me. We watched Bugs Life together, then wrestled over the remote for 15 minutes... man they dont fight fair at all.

I broke my bong not so long ago. I loved that thing. It was a gift for helping someone with their garden
So, I'm looking for a replacement. An 18 inch beaker style. I dont need colored glass, or slick ass decals I just want something that will work like the old one.

This leads me to some very important questions... there are 2. 1. What the fuck would make a simple bong in this style with 1 sticker on it cost $399?! 2. Who the fuck would pay that!?

I know I can find what I'm looking for for well under $100, if I got a shorter one it shouldn't be over $20. Theres a smoke shop over by the KFC that sells glass for cheap... if I play my cards right I'll get a new bong and a 5 piece. But what the fuck is going on with these prices? Takes all the fun out of being a pot head
That's a master blaster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a master blaster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a real loss. Bot so much that it's a big ass bong, but more that a friend gave it to me. A moment of silence...

Plants are doing well. Looks like 3 weeks till the chop. It will probably go over, but I'm just using the 8 week flower schedule. I will shut down Hula Bloom in a week. Then I think I'll use Koolbloom dry to use up the last of the elements inside the plant.

The dirt plant is doing better than the hydro plant. The buds need some meet on them still I believe the last few weeks will help with that. The lady bugs all died out. I was told they get enough water from the bugs they eat, but I dont think that's the case. Next time ill figure out their water a little better. I rescued the last of them and set them free. I started spraying with alcohol and water. The ladybugs did a pretty good job, but there wasn't enough of them, I think. The bugs are almost gone. Theres a few here and there, but i cant call it a full blown infestation.

The hydro plant is budding ok. A little slow, but they ARE budding. This strain isnt the greatest budding strain. I've grown about 10 plants of this strain. I've seen crazy trichomes, great smells, and some quality bud, just not a ton of it. The hydro plant will follow the lower yield I think. The Nitrogen issue put a big ass dent in its flower.

Here are some Strawberry Banana pics from previous seasons

Seems to be my experience with that strain as well. Some pretty nice looking stuff but nothing Earth tilting. The smoke is good but not extraordinary. I need to make some hash out of it. I just set the stuff up today, trying to force myself to make time. The deep freeze is full of trim haha.

Seems to be my experience with that strain as well. Some pretty nice looking stuff but nothing Earth tilting. The smoke is good but not extraordinary. I need to make some hash out of it. I just set the stuff up today, trying to force myself to make time. The deep freeze is full of trim haha.
I gotta get into that. I usually just make oil out of the scraps. Which method do you use to make hash? I've thought about making a sifter, but I'm so lazy

I make water hash/bubble hash. Dry sift is good. Wetter is better though. :rofl:

I used to make ethanol extracts from the trim but it took too much everclear.

Now I make hash from the trim and then press the hash. The nice part about doing it this way is you end up with bonus oil from cleaning the screens/tools and pressed pucks. haha. Plus I haven't had to buy a real press I just use an old hair straightener and coffee filters.

I make water hash/bubble hash. Dry sift is good. Wetter is better though. :rofl:

I used to make ethanol extracts from the trim but it took too much everclear.

Now I make hash from the trim and then press the hash. The nice part about doing it this way is you end up with bonus oil from cleaning the screens/tools and pressed pucks. haha. Plus I haven't had to buy a real press I just use an old hair straightener and coffee filters.
I've been looking to make a rosin press. I can get the press, a floor standing15 ton, for less than a couple hundred buck and the heating blocks and controller for a couple hundred bucks. But I'm poor right now... I hate waiting for people to pay me.

I was gonna buy plates and use the press in the garage but I don't wanna have to clean it up every time I wanna press.

The nice part about the tabletop ones is you can lean them over and let all they rosin run onto a pad or into a jar.

I thought about building one too. Let's manufacturer our own!
Dabpress makes a nice 10 ton tabletop I've got my eye on.

I was gonna buy plates and use the press in the garage but I don't wanna have to clean it up every time I wanna press.

The nice part about the tabletop ones is you can lean them over and let all they rosin run onto a pad or into a jar.

I thought about building one too. Let's manufacturer our own!
Dabpress makes a nice 10 ton tabletop I've got my eye on.
But how much is it and what force does it put out? I want to mill a plate to keep the heating plates flat during use. Maybe even add guide pins. I can get used plates from friends for cheap

I've only pressed rosin once at Dr Doobs house. I didnt get a whole lot, but the bud was not very good. I really like the rosin though.

Back
Top Bottom