Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Fuckin A!

After all the shit you've been through with this, it's bout damn time she gave it up. :rofl:

Now, onto the plant...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Glad to see it finally came through, and here before long you'll be swimming in sweet, sticky, cured weed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I can't imagine why your wife feels the need to emasculate you, dick. Haha. Your's definitely made bigger nugs than mine did. Another advantage for big plants.
See!? I deserve it. Now I'm like... who else did I leave out!?. Thanks. It's funny how they look so much better when they are laid out.

Fuckin A!

After all the shit you've been through with this, it's bout damn time she gave it up. :rofl:

Now, onto the plant...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Glad to see it finally came through, and here before long you'll be swimming in sweet, sticky, cured weed. :cheesygrinsmiley:
You had a front row seat! Fuckin plants

Hahaha it’s bound to happen! :rofl:

thanks for sharing your grow with us!! It’s been a blast!:high-five: (That’s actually an elbow bump) you know what I’m sayin!
Nice. I thoroughly enjoyed your company. Once my new plants get going I'll probably start another thread. As if I could ever do a proper "cool" handshake... now they're throwing elpows?! Doesnt sound safe to me. Haha

I was thrown out of a club once when I was 20, for throwing elbows! Ass holes, I just stepped onto the dance floor too!
I used to love the pit. Broke my finger at Nuclear Assault. I went in barefoot at Atomic Bombs. The floor was wet and I had flip flops. I seriously fucked up my ankle at Comatose. I dont think I broke it, but it took years to get back to normal. Suicidal Tendencies, Pantera, Armored Saint, to name a few of the better ones... all tons of fun

Straightening up the shed. I pumped out all the nutrient water and found the filter bag caught a bit of funk. If that shit was able to move around it could have been ugly. But the bag grabbed the chunks and held it at the bottom of the tub. Diffusers were totally clean this time.

I'm adding a cup and a half of bleach. I'm gonna run it for a day or so, and maybe peroxide it.

My shed needs some serious TLC.
It's so dirty and I need to make some changes. I'm gonna add angled reflector panels on the wall to get the light into the canopy. I'm gonna use the HPS and the CMH this this. I should get at least four plants, so they will be hydro, and if I get another it will go in the closet for some dirt action

Buds are in the shed. The humidity is 75%! temp at about the same.there. I turned the exhaust fan on full time and the closet exhaust fan on to get a little air movement, but since the closet fan is sucking and not blowing it shouldn't dry them too fast. Also, the roof is off the shed so that helps. Really going for slow with this harvest.

And one last shot of the stalk. Really proud of that.

I used to love the pit. Broke my finger at Nuclear Assault. I went in barefoot at Atomic Bombs. The floor was wet and I had flip flops. I seriously fucked up my ankle at Comatose. I dont think I broke it, but it took years to get back to normal. Suicidal Tendencies, Pantera, Armored Saint, to name a few of the better ones... all tons of fun
My wife would be all over those concerts! I’m not a heavy metal type of a guy... but my wife loves it.

Yeah idk what happened, I thought I was Dancing up to a few of the ladies on the dance floor. I guess they didn’t like my dancing!

duuuude!:smokin: That plant you cut down, was a tree not a plant!:laughtwo:

My wife would be all over those concerts! I’m not a heavy metal type of a guy... but my wife loves it.

Yeah idk what happened, I thought I was Dancing up to a few of the ladies on the dance floor. I guess they didn’t like my dancing!

duuuude!:smokin: That plant you cut down, was a tree not a plant!:laughtwo:
I dont listen to the harder stuff... no more Venom, or Celtic Frost. Spotify will still bring some Sui, and Pantera to the play list. It's clear your wifey has excellent taste.

Funny, I heard elbows and went straight to the pit. But i think i see your plan. Knock em out with an elbow and drag her back to the cave, just like the old days.

Haha. If only i had a stronger strain... I'm hoping the next round is a winner. But, if I end up with 4 in hydro I cant do a 2 months veg. The next strain, Wembley comes from Pyramid seeds. They did King Tut. A strain I had some success with...

The two strains share a parent in AK47. I know that doesnt mean much in the big picture, but we'll see how it goes

Now we're fuckin talkin.

I remember seeing Pantera back on their Vulgar Display and Far Beyond tours (and several others.) These stick out because the entire arena floor was one huge pit when they went into Fucking Hostile. Man it was awesomely brutal.

The absolutely most "brutal" show I've even been on the floor for was....

Motorhead.

Holy shit dude. It was definitely levels above, and then some. The only time it really gave me pause in the middle of something like that.

It was awesome though, but I skipped the floor for Motorhead from there on. :rofl:

Now we're fuckin talkin.

I remember seeing Pantera back on their Vulgar Display and Far Beyond tours (and several others.) These stick out because the entire arena floor was one huge pit when they went into Fucking Hostile. Man it was awesomely brutal.

The absolutely most "brutal" show I've even been on the floor for was....

Motorhead.

Holy shit dude. It was definitely levels above, and then some. The only time it really gave me pause in the middle of something like that.

It was awesome though, but I skipped the floor for Motorhead from there on. :rofl:
I saw Pantera during their Cowboys From Hell tour. Late 91 if memory serves. Some guy got on stage which was probably 7 feet. He ran and stage dove right into the middle of the pit. Knocked out cold. All you could see was the security looking for him with flashlights.

I always wanted to meet Lemme. It wasnt impossible... he spent most of his time at the Rainbow on Sunset.

Back
Top Bottom