Monster Cropping 2 Girls 2 days in flower

monstercroper

took these 2 clones from a friend, unknown strain

cuttings taken 4 weeks in to 12/12

they were rooted 10 days after being in the bubble cloner, but kept in cloner for 4 weeks after that, vegging began 1 week before transplanted to buckets

since transplanted and given half strength nutes, they have been starting to take off, vegged for 4 weeks in bucket, full strength nutes as of second week, plus a top up of 1.5 to 2 liter water every second day and every other second day topped up with full strength. for a total of 5 weeks, so 6 weeks veg in total

they are now 10 days in 12/12, girl on left popping pistil after only couple of days, girl on right popping another few days later, so I start counting them both from 2 days ago, easier for myself

both girls been stripped off secondary branches from the start, leaving only main branches on the girls, since the rate of their branching is so rapid, it is not possible to keep secondaries

on light switch over, they been given top up a week before, using bloom nutes on top up, since full bucket change 10 days ago they are on full strength bloom straight away, and been topping up every day for the last week, water and full bloom nutes, as ppm is 200 lower than what they should be along with the average 1.5 to 2 liter gone, at this rate they can have a liter of A+B gone in 5 weeks, I'm down to only 500ml of each, barely enough for change over weekly, they also been given 1 tea spoon molasses in every 15 liter of water since first water change after 12/12 switch,

environment setup

600w dual spectrum
temp 78f max light on, 60 lowest light off
himidity 40% to 50%
water temp 62f to 68f

all branches seems very easy to manage, there are hardly any pulling or bending of them much, just a few branches needed pulling and a bit of pitch and bend, forgot to mention, main stem has been pull across to one direct and back to the other side from the start of transplant

any opinion, suggestions anyone?

DSC_000166.JPG

just to add a quick note, I am using air curtain in my buckets, it doesn't gives a jacuzzi effects, but bubbles are very even in all places spiral in to the center from the edge, also I have a crystal clear bucket all over, where as when I used to have air stones, there were always stuff covering the stone after a day or 2 of water change, never figured out why but that's no longer an issue

some upper leaves are removed to avoid light blockage, all lower leaves remains intact, since there are no secondaries from 3 nodes down

so you took the cuttings from a plant 4 weeks in 12/12.

did you change the light cycle immediately in the cloner? to what?

they look amazing

Thanks

I took the cutting and straight in bubble cloner, rainwater only at 80f, no ph adjustment till root show, no nutes either till then, took them a week to 10 days to root, total of 4 or maybe 5 weeks in cloner that included reveg and a week of veg, straight back to 6700 24w cfl to root, switch to 120w once rooted, the holes in cloner are fairly big so I can veg them in there for a while, just have to keep roots separated each day when they get long. Started with 24hr light then 20/4 the next day then 18/6 till flower.

They gotten another half inch taller since yesterday, still stretching I guess, I tho the stretch might slow down a bit after showing sex and a bit of leaves stripped... I guess not :)

By the way, I think I forgot to mention another thing... Oops.... All leaves are pinched and bend down to allow maximum light exposure to every other leaves below them, they dont need to be right up, light can shine on them at 30000+ lumen that's enough, I test light intensity with a meter. Only cause I pinch them and bend them down the way, otherwise not really needed.

I went 2 days with just top up of plan water and ppm dropped to 500 from 1000 and they look hungry.... Never had I seen anything use that much nutes, at this rate I have to go over full strength, there's not a bit of burn, not even a bit of yellow tip, and everyone have heard many nute burn from advanced nutrients users...... It was cheaper to use AN till this round.....

just to add a quick note, I am using air curtain in my buckets, it doesn't gives a jacuzzi effects, but bubbles are very even in all places spiral in to the center from the edge, also I have a crystal clear bucket all over, where as when I used to have air stones, there were always stuff covering the stone after a day or 2 of water change, never figured out why but that's no longer an issue

What is an air curtain, I tried to look it up, but just found alot of information about those air blowers that are above alot of automatic doors in grocery stores and places like that..

Back
Top Bottom