Montel Williams Escapes Drug Paraphernalia Charges

MedicalNeed

Montel Williams will not be charged with drug paraphernalia possession, the Associated Press reports, after a judge dismissed all charges against the former talk show host Wednesday in Milwaukee, Wis. Williams was briefly detained back in January at the Milwaukee airport when a pipe typically used for smoking marijuana was found in a piece of his luggage. The pipe, however, had tested negative for marijuana.

Williams, who suffers from multiple sclerosis, says he uses the drug legally in order to treat chronic pain. "This isn't about somebody trying to do something illicit," he said Wednesday. "I'm really just trying to take my medication. Hopefully this issue and this incident will spark some conversations that will help more rational minds find a way to solve the problem and take the patients off the battlefield."

NewsHawk: MedicalNeed: 420 MAGAZINE
Author: Kate Ward
Source: news-briefs.ew.com
Copyright: 2011 Entertainment Weekly
Website: Montel Williams escapes drug paraphernalia charges| EW.com

Everybody against it should have live with his pain and have to take what big pharma will give them.Then will see change.

That's why we should dump the name they have put all the bad vibes and go back to Cannabis.

That's why we should dump the name they have put all the bad vibes and go back to Cannabis.

I agree. But unfortunately that can make it harder to win people over because they think you are trying to trick them somehow by using a nicer/different word. You still have to explain to them first how that is the wrong name in the first place, and you might have a hard time even telling/convincing them of that.

So I just choose whichever rolls of my tongue first and type it in, there are more important battles to be fought here than what its called (at least for now)

I agree. But unfortunately that can make it harder to win people over because they think you are trying to trick them somehow by using a nicer/different word. You still have to explain to them first how that is the wrong name in the first place, and you might have a hard time even telling/convincing them of that.

So I just choose whichever rolls of my tongue first and type it in, there are more important battles to be fought here than what its called (at least for now)

Yes every one knows all the bad thing that have been said about the other one. It gives you the chance to bring up the differences and to show how something with two names can be so different and still the same thing,and get them to maybe wonder why? a spark can start a fire. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom