Montreal Budding!

QuebecGold

alright, so it seems like i have one of the last, still existing, strains of acid weed in MTL.
i'm not sure of it's origins...can't really say for sure...but this strain has been kept alive by my cousin thru the last 2 decades! it's a very beautiful plant, in harvest it's absolutely gorgeous and the leafs' petioles are burgundy red. this plant loves the outdoors as much as the indoors. I find that there's 2 flaws with this strain though, the budding period is a long 10 - 11 weeks, and the smell is very strong...it smells kinda of like cat piss and it's really sticky icky grass!! I've seen some outdoor prodigies give a dry half pound per plant. It was a very good summer!! :)
so if any of yall know anything about this strain or something related to it, i'd like to know please.
i'll post some pics during the week, i'm at 3 weeks into flowering...
feel free to leave any comments!!!

Re: Montreal Budding!!

Oh ben tabarnak, un Montrealais, qui l'aurait cru. ;)

Right on dude, first off welcome to the site.
2nd, I have to agree, Mtl does have the dankiest shit around.
And last but not least, I can't wait to see your pics, sounds like a kickin strain!

Btw, what's your set up? Soil or hydro? Lights?

Its a quote and a joke. Im from upstate new york and im rather familiar with the green country.

first of all : Salut les boys de mtl! Content de pas savoir chuis le seul ici! c nice! On va leur montrer que le meilleurpot viens de mtl! :)

ok to the top!
so this is early budding stage.
my setup is 2 1000 w lamps in heat reducer tubes ( 8 inches ) connected to a 8" canfan (vortex) , 45 plants all in soil mixture. presently in a 12/12 cycle
usually i do hydro, but now, this strain loves soil so...here are the pictures enjoy...

Portfoliosebnov2007acid009.jpg

Portfoliosebnov2007acid010.jpg

Portfoliosebnov2007acid001.jpg

Portfoliosebnov2007acid007.jpg

tell me what u think guys!
see ya later!

:grinjoint:They look like some thick and healthy girls. +rep. I feel like i need to brush up on some french to get the whole post:grinjoint:.

i'm under 2 1000W lamps, plants love seafood compost guys. mix a third of that with top quality mixture soil, earth and i'm telling you, they really react!
I got much more buds now! the pics date from a week about...the number of buds has doubled since!!! the flower really smells exotic even in early budding stage...u see right away it's much stronger than ur regular m39!
i'm just about to trim excess leafs, LET THE FUN REALLY BEGIN!!!! :)

new update pics coming this week. now at 7 weeks into flowering, the buds look D-licious!!! pics posted this week for sure!
ttt!!!

Back
Top Bottom