Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
Moon did you see that machine I got off eBay.. will be using soon. Let you know results making reservations for testers lol

Dessert will be as follows,

Reese peanut butter brownies. Infused with nyc diesel bud. Since I lost her just going to use it for butter and oil. Wish I knew how to make hash out of it. But edibles it is.
Yours look good though. Did water come out of it?

No. No water. I turned bowl upside down over a plate and it didn't fall so I just scraped it out. I'm baking brownies now. Should be ready soon. I used a art of water to lb butter & well u saw my post. Only during the simmering I had to add about half cup to 3/4 cup water. Still ended up with straight butter. I licked the brownie spoon, mixer, & bowl. Hmmmm

No. No water. I turned bowl upside down over a plate and it didn't fall so I just scraped it out. I'm baking brownies now. Should be ready soon. I used a art of water to lb butter & well u saw my post. Only during the simmering I had to add about half cup to 3/4 cup water. Still ended up with straight butter. I licked the brownie spoon, mixer, & bowl. Hmmmm
Nice i love me some brownies bri. Enjoy man.

Hello.....crickets....crickets... :volcano-smiley: I have to say that I learned 2 things today.
1. Making cannabutter is easy. Decarbing....no problem. Used about 7 grams of Kief, & 38 grams of shake & trim. Mostly trim. 1lb butter. When finished I wiped my fingers, the pot, the strainer and Everything else with residual butter. Probably about 1-2 tablespoons total. I fried some eggs & ate some cold fatty bacon from kids breakfast. And about an hour later shit got REAL!!!! I'm leaning sideways slowly sliding down my countertop as I'm typing this. Not very giggly though. Just I feel like I have no skeleton.
IMG_73928.JPG

omg roflmao ... hehe the mentalpictures that last words gave me ... i saw a squid slowly trickle sideways from the countertop lol

i only once had spacecake but i still remember the onset it gave me ... i will never forget the glow on my skin and then the hit with the hammer...
thats about 24-25 years ago ...

pt
I've never had anything like this before. No way I can drive. Don't like this at all. How long does this last it's been 3-5 hours now and it's just getting uncomfortable stronger. Uhhhggg

I've never had anything like this before. No way I can drive. Don't like this at all. How long does this last it's been 3-5 hours now and it's just getting uncomfortable stronger. Uhhhggg

You still alive? Edibles can keep you high much much longer then smokes... i heard op to 24h in some cases...

But ye its different...

Pt

Hey moon sounds like you got the cannabutter mix correctly just a little off on the doses . well now you know it works and how much is too much so go from there. See I love edibles because they can take me to places in my brain that smoking can't I enjoy the trailers and light strings etc. go on a nice walk man it's a great way to relax the trip. Enjoy brother

You still alive? Edibles can keep you high much much longer then smokes... i heard op to 24h in some cases...

But ye its different...

Pt

Hey man...that was no joke. Woke up this am round 5:30 & was still dazed & confused & mumbling slurring words wife said. Holy cow man...that was mostly trim...maybe too much kief. I don't know, but wasn't what I was expecting at all. Lol. Anyways. I'm fine now, after coffee. I'm scared to try the brownies as I don't know the proper amount. Can I freeze the brownies? An I freeze the butter?

Lmfao man I got tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard. Sorry u had a bad trip but ur situation brought back memories lol. With butter lil goes a long ways I find :) try a small piece of brownie u don't need to eat a big piece an go from there till u find ur happy place :)

Lmfao man I got tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard. Sorry u had a bad trip but ur situation brought back memories lol. With butter lil goes a long ways I find :) try a small piece of brownie u don't need to eat a big piece an go from there till u find ur happy place :)

Yeah...licking that spoon & bowl & whisk was a BAD idea.

So I used 2/3 cup butter instead of my 2/3 of oil in my standard box brownie mix. Hope it's not too much. Can I freeze these things. Also have container of butter. Can it be frozen? Can you use microwave to heat butter up? Or will microwave ruin potency? Thanks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . OK,

What can I say but, Bravo! LMMFAO!

Moonshine, nice recovery man. The whole week of. And, to top it off with an edible TRIP!
Welcome to our world of home grown.
Spring is here. Busy time man.
36 girls in a SOG resivoir , 4 mother plants rezoned. . 9 holes prepared in a feed plot. Still need to put in fence . Pool's been drained and getting ready for summer. . Flower and veg rooms near completion. .
Been following pennywise aeroponic grow? Looks interesting.
LOL. Later

wait a minute ... is that areoponics grow in your signature ?? ... aeroponics is that same as dwc ?

pt
I think you can compare DWC to a bath and aeroponic as a shower for root medium.

so aeroponics is drip feed ? or like the ones with the rings that spray water ... but i am confused with the rootmedium ?? expanded clay ?

sry i am thinking about automated feeding systems since my next grow i will start soon is going to overlap with my holiday period and i seek to take a beach-holliday with mini-me and my überstürmbahnfürherin ... hmm or maybe i should start this purple kush auto freebie i have laying around maybe thats fast enough done... dillema's meh

pt

so aeroponics is drip feed ? or like the ones with the rings that spray water ... but i am confused with the rootmedium ?? expanded clay ?

sry i am thinking about automated feeding systems since my next grow i will start soon is going to overlap with my holiday period and i seek to take a beach-holliday with mini-me and my überstürmbahnfürherin ... hmm or maybe i should start this purple kush auto freebie i have laying around maybe thats fast enough done... dillema's meh

pt
Same setup. Aeroponics uses a spray mister in the reservoir. It's interesting. Simple system. Impressive results yet to be proven by pennywise in his new grow. He has also started a thread for strictly aeroponics. I am still doing research on it. Also root medium is what you are growing in. Example DWC with expanded clay pellets in net pots, or DWC with Rockwool block in net pot, or coco, peat moss, soil. All are different growing mediums.

Back
Top Bottom