Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters

Moonshine17

Hello. So this my first go at it. Chose crop king after researching and watching many YouTube vids.

I have apollo 4'x2'x5' tent
2 galaxy hydro 300w led
1 roleadro 36w led grow
1 Sylvia is 60w natural daylight cfl (5000k) bulb
1 hanging socket
1 desk lamp
1 desk fan
Root starters (generic root riots)
Trays/dome for sprouting
Lighting 24/7..20/4..now as of this date...18/6, with 4-6 of those hours being outside for natural light & co2.
Ffof/chunky perlite 60/40
Advanced nutrients ph perfect grow/micro/bloom when ready...3rd-4th week
2 5g smart pots...8 3G generic smart pots
10 generic folgers type coffee containers
Distilled water
Three way meter (moisture, ph, light)
14 crop king (7ea) NYCd & early miss feminized autoflower
As much love and devotion as needed

re: Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

First off..credit to cks for speedy delivery after paying extra for guaranteed delivery, def recommended. Also all 14 seeds germed using 24hr soak, then paper towel method 24hrs, then put in generic root riots & in tray with dome for 24-36 hours under leds for 24/7 till sprouted.
Once sprouted, planted 4 in 5g smart pots. I started 4 that sprouted on feb 7 2017 (bob marley's bday). That same day, I decided..wth..and sunk the rest as I was scared they might go bad & waste money. That said, the others sprouted 2/11/2017. Whewwww.. typing this has been the hardest part so far.

IMG_395512.JPG

Got rained out today, back inside we go. I have 2 5g pots and I need to have as many as possible. I really don't want too many outside for obvious reasons, but I didn't really think it was a big deal. Oh well, I'm planting all the little one in 3G smart pots. But I was wondering if anyone could say how well these would do in these small coffee containers? Thoughts?
IMG_445414.JPG
IMG_445712.JPG

Hello. So this my first go at it. Chose crop king after researching and watching many YouTube vids.

I have apollo 4'x2'x5' tent
2 galaxy hydro 300w led
1 roleadro 36w led grow
1 Sylvia is 60w natural daylight cfl (5000k) bulb
1 hanging socket
1 desk lamp
1 desk fan
Root starters (generic root riots)
Trays/dome for sprouting
Lighting 24/7..20/4..now as of this date...18/6, with 4-6 of those hours being outside for natural light & co2.
Ffof/chunky perlite 60/40
Advanced nutrients ph perfect grow/micro/bloom when ready...3rd-4th week
2 5g smart pots...8 3G generic smart pots
10 generic folgers type coffee containers
Distilled water
Three way meter (moisture, ph, light)
14 crop king (7ea) NYCd & early miss feminized autoflower
As much love and devotion as needed
This is going to be interesting . I'm running about 900 watts under this new grow. All led though. Curious big time. Praying for huge healthy girls.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First off..credit to cks for speedy delivery after paying extra for guaranteed delivery, def recommended. Also all 14 seeds germed using 24hr soak, then paper towel method 24hrs, then put in generic root riots & in tray with dome for 24-36 hours under leds for 24/7 till sprouted.
Once sprouted, planted 4 in 5g smart pots. I started 4 that sprouted on feb 7 2017 (bob marley's bday). That same day, I decided..wth..and sunk the rest as I was scared they might go bad & waste money. That said, the others sprouted 2/11/2017. Whewwww.. typing this has been the hardest part so far.
Haha last sentence! !

Domed sprouts
IMG_410115.JPG
Remember of they stretch to much hou can transplant and just bring up soil level a bit. So it doesn't look so lanky. .

Here are the pic of the later ones...day 11....these were planted in these coffee containers. The bottom has 12 drainage holes, & I duct taped because containers were clear, & I thought that might be bad for roots.
IMG_44489.JPG
More air evenly dispursed around d pot plants better allows for balance d drying of routes all around. Also heard to poke holes in soil allow air to go deep u soil. Things I've heard of this forum. Of course to each man his own. .

More air evenly dispursed around d pot plants better allows for balance d drying of routes all around. Also heard to poke holes in soil allow air to go deep u soil. Things I've heard of this forum. Of course to each man his own. .

Thanks king. I was thinking about that actually, when I noticed they didn't dry as fast as the smarts. I'm hoping to transplant to their final 3G smart pots in first week of march. Do you think poking hole in sides now will harm their roots.

Thanks king. I was thinking about that actually, when I noticed they didn't dry as fast as the smarts. I'm hoping to transplant to their final 3G smart pots in first week of march. Do you think poking hole in sides now will harm their roots.
That is my only worry.

Veteran help required now we wait for help. Haha

Very Interested how this goes.I'm also starting my first grow and grow journal, have a couple of Crop Kings Jack Herer autos started and just picked up some Crop Kings feminized White Widow .

Best of luck and happy growing!!.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom