Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
re: Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

butiful plants.good germination. i found that drainage on bottom of potter should not be a bunch of small holes.i put 3-4 very large holes on bottom.u shouldnt water so hard as to flush that soil out. take tape off if can and or put 10-15 holes on outsides for o2. the light that would hit ur roots makes them branch off and go different direction. never put anything in grow room (tape) if u can help it .dont use any well try use more natural products.cloth etc.. if you have walmart cloth bags wash em in no soap transplant into them.if have nothing else.

the only problem ive ever had with clear potters is algae grwth.doesnt hurt nothing,maby little nitrogen when they die.if dont overwater algae wont grow.anywhoo

Very Interested how this goes.I'm also starting my first grow and grow journal, have a couple of Crop Kings Jack Herer autos started and just picked up some Crop Kings feminized White Widow .

Best of luck and happy growing!!.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Great to have you!! I'd love to follow your journal as well. I was thinking of jack beret next time. Thanks for checking in. Grow em if you got em!!

Followed your msg from the help wanted page.
Your plants are looking healthy. 2nd pic with yellow gnome shows clay pots, plants,etc in the background. Take it your not new to growing, just new to growing Cannibis.
Large pots have 2 plants close together. How close? One could stunt the other, keep soil loose and evenly watered, they should be OK.
Unbelievably warm here, huh. 3 of my clones are going in pots this weekend. I'm going to get a jump on my early outdoor grow to.
Welcome!

Your plants are looking healthy. 2nd pic with yellow gnome shows clay pots, plants,etc in the background. Take it your not new to growing, just new to growing Cannibis.
Large pots have 2 plants close together. How close? One could stunt the other, keep soil loose and evenly watered, they should be OK.
Unbelievably warm here, huh. 3 of my clones are going in pots this weekend. I'm going to get a jump on my early outdoor grow to.
Welcome!

Thanks tri....I appreciate the info. I am new to any of this.... I'm renting, but my landlord did a lot of gardening of exotic fruits and plants for her bees to gather pollen. She had killer honey. Nothing better than local honey!!!:thumb:

Does anyone know what this dark green color & crinkling up could be? Thanks!!!
IMG_45209.JPG
IMG_45178.JPG

Welcome!

Man this is dream weather. I usually hate warm winters, but with this new love of mine, this is ideal.
Hope you do a journal on your grow. Especially since our climate is so similar. About 7-8 of mine will have to grow outside in 3G smart pots when the time comes. Great to have you along :420::thumb:

At that age i wouldnt worry about the crinkling they will work that out in time and i dont see any signs of excess nutes so just keep an eye out for clawing or burnt tips.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Thanks penny. Your help is going to be invaluable. I was going to just leave it outside in the greenhouse with the other "misfits" since they're going to be going out there eventually, and I could use the extra tent space. I'm such a horrible father. But I guess I'll bring her in with her sisters so they can stare into those colorful lights. :thumb:
:420::thumb:
Thanks again

With me it isn't time, its bandwidth. I'm on satellite connection, and I get a whopping 15 gigs for 100 bucks each month. If I go over I'm slowed so hard I can't even fire up e-mail, so I have to pick and chose which journals to keep up with cause of the pics and you're one of them now.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks shruum. Nice to have you. Hope you check in whenever time allows. Peace

With me it isn't time, its bandwidth. I'm on satellite connection, and I get a whopping 15 gigs for 100 bucks each month. If I go over I'm slowed so hard I can't even fire up e-mail, so I have to pick and chose which journals to keep up with cause of the pics and you're one of them now.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks shruum :thumb: I really appreciate all the advice and info. Having more than one set of eyes when you're in a jam is so awesome. Wishing you all "big bowls":420:

Ok this plant was a straight up mutant when it was a seedling. It only had 1 leaf set at the first node. Thought about culling it, this is how it turned out.
420-magazine-mobile1236819556.jpg

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Good night in the morning!!! Or is it...Great day in the evening!!!....? That is a beaut!!! Hope mine do that!! My two mini mutants have grown more outside in. Students better than they did in tent. They're lime green but growing..ever so little & ever so slowly.

Rebelution - Courage To Grow - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom