Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
Hey moon you know how much 2 .52 Oz is going to dry up to of wet sour jack off three plants ounce of shake wet. Any idea dry whieght upside down for a day then trimmed now air drying with fan don't have dehumidifier. .. working on it . Here some of my 2nd grow harvest pics. Crop king sour jack and mars hydro led. No lst no top no proper ph soil levels . Thought I'd share pic with you first
420-magazine-mobile955314002.jpg
420-magazine-mobile79246099.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey moon you know how much 2 .52 Oz is going to dry up to of wet sour jack off three plants ounce of shake wet. Any idea dry whieght upside down for a day then trimmed now air drying with fan don't have dehumidifier. .. working on it . Here some of my 2nd grow harvest pics. Crop king sour jack and mars hydro led. No lst no top no proper ph soil levels . Thought I'd share pic with you first
420-magazine-mobile955314002.jpg
420-magazine-mobile79246099.jpg

Dude, I wish I had that bud sorry, but this is my first time, I haven't even read up on drying yet. I'm still trying to figure out topping and lst..and nutes!!! Lol. I hope you keep all that weight. That would last me a good while

Dude, I wish I had that bud sorry, but this is my first time, I haven't even read up on drying yet. I'm still trying to figure out topping and lst..and nutes!!! Lol. I hope you keep all that weight. That would last me a good while
You'll get more you doing but better . My next grow u should triple that.

You'll get more you doing but better . My next grow u should triple that.

Nah....but if I can get them all to make it to the finish line, I should have a lil stash for awhile. I hope I can have a second grow. I'll have to wait and see what the boss says. :thumb:

That would be nice. My girls are awake from 10pm-10am. It's supposed to be wintertime here not 80 deg.
Your girls look good, treat them right.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That would be nice. My girls are awake from 10pm-10am. It's supposed to be wintertime here not 80 deg.

Thanks tri, and they are def getting a lot of attn out of love, but also a bit of fear of losing them, which could be Love I guess. :thumb:

I used to hate it her because of the warm winters. Anyone can see climate change is real. Holy crap trumps an idiot. Anyways, with this new hobby, I don't mind it as much. What I do mind is that because I have no exhaust, or ac, and my tent is on my covered not enclosed back porch, it's to hot to leave em in there during the day. It's usually bout 20+ degrees warmer in my tent than outdoors. It's gonna be in high 70*s - low to mid 80's this week. When I'm trekking them out to the greenhouse, I can see my neighbors in their kitchen window, & I know they must see me. I just wonder if they're wondering what I'm doing/growing!! Paranoid. :thumb:

Oh & are your plants autos? I just put mine out at 7am. I'll bring in at dark. Proll 6:45 and then get the rest of their 18-20 hours of light in the tent. How's the bugs where you're at? I've been very fortunate so far, & hope to continue that path. They just look so much better outside anyway, like watching your kids the first time they see Disney or Busch gardens, ocean, mountains...you get the pic!! Peace & prosperity my neighbor!!

so kj seems u hav sum challenges ahead of you.thats all part of it.i enjoy trying to figure solutions to my challenges. work smarter not harder. most general public dosnt have a clue about tents and stuff. i call it cloaking.make things look like something else.hang fake plants around etc..can u get a fan, leave tent door open, plants can handle quit bit heat. they grow faster in heat if u can water them proper.it is in the 90s to 100 all summer here with temps above 100 very common. as far as the boss-can u grow (her) favorite flower or somthing.

so kj seems u hav sum challenges ahead of you.thats all part of it.i enjoy trying to figure solutions to my challenges. work smarter not harder. most general public dosnt have a clue about tents and stuff. i call it cloaking.make things look like something else.hang fake plants around etc..can u get a fan, leave tent door open, plants can handle quit bit heat. they grow faster in heat if u can water them proper.it is in the 90s to 100 all summer here with temps above 100 very common. as far as the boss-can u grow (her) favorite flower or somthing.

Yo..thanks for the ideas can! Funny you should say that, (cloaking...I'm stealing that one :thumb:)...I'm currently starting basil, cilantro, chives..for the slugs, lavender, tai peppers, garden salsa peppers from seed. I have some Gerber Daisy's, and 1 12" tall garden salsa pepper out in front of green house with the seed packets in the pots easily visible if anyone was being nosey.

And the boss loves Gerbers, lavender, basil & peppers. I also have some lettuce varieties, sunflowers to try in the tent at some point. I'm diagnosed bi polar, so when I get a wild hair, it grows wild!! Lol. My wife is the greatest most patient loving & forgiving person in the world. I'm lucky to have her. If you're reading honey, can I go get that ph up down, and ph test kit now? Lol

that was funny.im proud of you. i was boderline personality disorder dissassoiative-im applying for ssdi two days ago met with their psychiatrists they said i am bipolar taking the wrong meds. i have one more appointment today with their doctors.will know in a few weeks.i am potentially getting 9 years back pay.i fell off the grid in08 and just this year got back on.gardening is so good at growing ME. i like to be around my plants.i always have a few in the house for fun.i want to take a male and cut off all branches leaving only fan leaves. just like in hunting or fishing i become the object to better understand its needs. our plants are reflective of our lives and personalities.i plant tomatoes in 5gal buckets w cages and weed same way its hard to tell them apart most of the time.i hit a wall couple days ago is why i was trying hi cbd weed.ive been doing this a long time and just keep changing my style and stuff as info cums to me.i love to learn. i study everything i can intensely,and if i dont do hydro grow or whatever i study those things-learn about every light every nute every disease etc.. makes for a well rounded gardener. i already no i can grow like a robot. so i choose to challange myself to , pushing myself as well. just like im cloning in soil in sandwich bags witch is about one of the hardest longest things to do in gardening just to learn and see what i can do. one of my favorite quotes is " HE WHO LOOKS OUTSIDE - dreams . HE WHO LOOKS INSIDE - AWAKENS !

Tucked the girls in for the night. Now my day continues. I figure we are both SE US enjoying the warm weather. No auto, will try some day. I'm growing an unknown strain of found seeds stored from years ago. My hand and type of grow setup was forced by my son's eagerness to germinate 25 seeds at once. I currently have 14 survivors + 1 Charley Brown Christmas tree (so sad looking) and 32 clones. Wheew! OCD, Bipolar, Anger issues, perfectionism? that's what my doctor thinks. I think? "I was just up for a good challenge". Space issues required that I jam them into hydro tubs in a couple of walk in closets. I have 12 clones going in soil today, for future outdoor grows. Bugs, not yet had some spider mites on my dwarf citrus trees though. Triple strength NEEM oil gets rid of them.
Definably need to get you a PH and PPM/EC tester.(worth there weight in platinum).
Are your grow areas basically enclosed like a closet, green house style tent or enclosed tent? If so you can put in a inexpensive (DIY) CO2 generator to help with the heat issues (Increased CO2 levels will help your girls tolerate the heat better). Humidity has been a issue, since I have girls in week 5 of flower. Cant justify or afford a $150 dehumidifier right now. Sooo..... this is what puts a smile on my face every morning (evening?).:yahoo:

telescope_1488026108660.jpg

Midweek 5 flower

telescope_1488026249157.jpg

3 days flower

20170220_233833.jpg

yes, there are 21 clones in here

YOU 2 CAN BE AN OVER ACHIEVER!

" Fate chances the prepared mind"

That was very inspirational, and really expressed the way I feel as well. I feel honored you shared that with me. That was really really amazing...who was that quote by? Have fun today. Oh yeah...I get disability...I have heart problems and the bi polar thing always ruins my life every 3-5 years. My wife is an angel

Tucked the girls in for the night. Now my day continues. I figure we are both SE US enjoying the warm weather. No auto, will try some day. I'm growing an unknown strain of found seeds stored from years ago. My hand and type of grow setup was forced by my son's eagerness to germinate 25 seeds at once. I currently have 14 survivors + 1 Charley Brown Christmas tree (so sad looking) and 32 clones. Wheew! OCD, Bipolar, Anger issues, perfectionism? that's what my doctor thinks. I think? "I was just up for a good challenge". Space issues required that I jam them into hydro tubs in a couple of walk in closets. I have 12 clones going in soil today, for future outdoor grows. Bugs, not yet had some spider mites on my dwarf citrus trees though. Triple strength NEEM oil gets rid of them.
Definably need to get you a PH and PPM/EC tester.(worth there weight in platinum).
Are your grow areas basically enclosed like a closet, green house style tent or enclosed tent? If so you can put in a inexpensive (DIY) CO2 generator to help with the heat issues (Increased CO2 levels will help your girls tolerate the heat better). Humidity has been a issue, since I have girls in week 5 of flower. Cant justify or afford a $150 dehumidifier right now. Sooo..... this is what puts a smile on my face every morning (evening?).:yahoo:

telescope_1488026108660.jpg

Midweek 5 flower

telescope_1488026249157.jpg

3 days flower

20170220_233833.jpg

yes, there are 21 clones in here

YOU 2 CAN BE AN OVER ACHIEVER!

" Fate chances the prepared mind"

Dang buddy, you got a lot going on. I can't wait until the day I can share this with my son if he so chooses. He's only 12 now.

I just bought one of Craigslist a couple weeks ago because I panicked when I saw humidity up to 98%. I don't think it ever kicked on & my plants are fine. $85 and hopefully I might need it during harvesting drying. Thanks for the co2 trick. I've been letting them out from 7am-nighttime...dark 6:30-6:45...then into tent for bed till 10:30-11:30.....then turn lights on till 7-9am, put em outside & repeat.

Whewwww! Lol. With all that said, is that enough co2 or do they need constant steady amounts 24/7? Thanks for your patience & input.

sweetness.i tried grows where clones all same and stuff.to boring.i used to be scientific about it too.all are great cause those growers who know their strains and setup is very consistent produce the best product consistently-efficiently. i dont do tents. i like being more involved in a way with my plants. i turn a bedroom into grow "room" the most i ever have to do is cut a hole in wall for venting.so i have a carpeted grow room which i love.i can go in thier and lay down or walk around them giving each one its needed and wanted attention. easy to clean. i actually build a room within a room.ill take pics. i draw fresh air in from the house.i vent into a utility room i have which escapes through "poor" ventilation of that room. i like hd lamps. best lumens and intensity .i do about 1400 watts (1000 n 400). recently im going to change something ive been doing for a long time.i put my water jugs in my grow room.now im going to try airaeting my water(o2 evaporates)with fish pump and keep it at 67 68 degrees which is what i think is the highest temp water can hold the most o2.im the kind of guy who might try spraying seltzer water on plants for co2 if needed.im not worried about trying anything anymore.common sense tells me usually what i can do and what will actually work for the plant if done properly.i m a outdoors gut really.i do inside for continuation of garden projects all year. breeding/crossbreeding are my new fun learning experience."""aint to many things these old boys cant do; we grow homemade tomatoes and our own smoke too.""" im trying tobacco this year too. if i get my settlement.i might start my own seed bank.maintaining the highest quality standards that these big banks can/wont do.too much money involved and many of the "breeders are now lost in the game and i think aren't concerned enough with supplying the best user based product in the world.which is what i will shoot for.aim for the stars and surely u will hit the moon right. in the usa we should be talking about such and such seed bank.but we dont cause their isnt one.the banks now have good genetics, but their consistency level is way off.in some ways they aren't giving us a product we really want. i want my 5 pack of seeds to at least come off the same flower etc.. whew....i live in se colorado.mild winters hot summers.long growing season already. im going to shoot for Aprils moon.i try to plant, clone dada dada with the moon.indoor plants are affected by moon still.im breeding my chihuahua too. my growing has helped me with it 2.shes a mini deer head beauty thats 30 days preg.i have no kids.45 years old.divorced.live 2 roommates.the house smells but we all love it and dont worry about it.i stay legal and proper here at home.and have wonderful neighbor's whom i have helped over years and now look out for me.used to have theft problems. German Shepard chihuahua now.fake cameras. lighting trip wires.stuff all helps. man shut up already . later

Back
Top Bottom