Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Moonshine17

Hello, I have always loved getting my hands on blueberry meds, & now I have some autos in the pots waiting to greet us. This journal will mainly focus on the blueberry auto, but I have a few different ones going on as well. I'll get to those later. This will be a very simple grow as this is my second go round.

Seeds - 420 blueberry auto
Soil - recycled from first grow. A mix of ffof, ff strawberry field. Both were originally mixed separately with perlite at a ratio of 60/40. Then after harvest, root balls were shook out, and all soil (as well as roots (shredded)were stored in a big tote bin in greenhouse since mid April.
Nutrients - Advanced Nutrients ph perfect g/m/b & additives.....
Big bud
Pirahna
Bud candy
Bud ignitor
Bud factor x
Rhino skin
And hopefully flawless finish...:thumb:
Lighting - 2 300w galaxy hydro leds, maybe supplemental lighting, cfl's & a 40w roleandro desklamp type led
Light schedule - 18/6
Closet size - 2.5'x3.5'x6'
Circulation - Desk & floor fan
Temps....84 degrees 40ish rh
Hygrometer
1 5g smart pot & 1 3G generic fabric pot.
Water from tap with lid off for 24 hours.
Have ph up/down, but I don't think I'll be needing it.

So with all that said, my seeds came in the mail with the standard shipping from IL GM in Amsterdam to the south east United States in my mail boxin eight days. Thursday night in water for 24 hrs. (They sunk after 12 hrs in water.)
Next (Friday night) they went to papertowels for 24....until tap was showing a bit. I know they are small, but my impatience always gets the best of me.
IMG_99354.JPG
Saturday night, planted in soil...a bit deeper by accident. Made hole about inch deep instead of 1/2 in. Once seed was dropped,
I didn't want to mess with it, as I thought it would just take a bit longer to sprout out due to the deeper hole. Time will tell. Lol

So we are all caught up. Now just hurry up and wait!! Here is a pic of the set up (as you can see..nothing special)
IMG_99754.JPG

Thanks to all who drop in, who stay, who give knowledge, encouragement, constructive criticism, and a partridge in a pear tree!!:thumb:

Now, if you read all that, you are a better human than me, and you might as well tag along now that you have so much time invested already. Let the games BEGIN! God that was sooo cheesey. Time to go hit that early miss from my first time.....umm that just didn't sound right. Peace love and Soullllllll. Anyone remember "soul train"?

Do yourself a favor, medicate heavy...search YouTube for soul train you dropped the bomb on me or any 70s/80s disco songs, turn it up, press play. Thank me later. Lol. Off to smoke last of my meds. So sad

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

I'm sure they'll pop up and be fine! Nice tap roots on both of them so don't sweat the depth. BTW that 2 foot box fan is YUGE! Go easy on the littlins. Hurricane season will wait!

One thought on reusing the old soil is that whatever nutes were in the for the first grow are gone now, so you're feeding schedule won't be the same. You may need to add nutes earlier this time as well.

RH for indoor grows. 40% is great for flower but you may want to bump it up a bit for veg:

I'm subbed in and ready for the 420 Blue auto ride!

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

Hello, I have always loved getting my hands on blueberry meds, & now I have some autos in the pots waiting to greet us. This journal will mainly focus on the blueberry auto, but I have a few different ones going on as well. I'll get to those later. This will be a very simple grow as this is my second go round.

Seeds - 420 blueberry auto
Soil - recycled from first grow. A mix of ffof, ff strawberry field. Both were originally mixed separately with perlite at a ratio of 60/40. Then after harvest, root balls were shook out, and all soil (as well as roots (shredded)were stored in a big tote bin in greenhouse since mid April.
Nutrients - Advanced Nutrients ph perfect g/m/b & additives.....
Big bud
Pirahna
Bud candy
Bud ignitor
Bud factor x
Rhino skin
And hopefully flawless finish...:thumb:
Lighting - 2 300w galaxy hydro leds, maybe supplemental lighting, cfl's & a 40w roleandro desklamp type led
Light schedule - 18/6
Closet size - 2.5'x3.5'x6'
Circulation - Desk & floor fan
Temps....84 degrees 40ish rh
Hygrometer
1 5g smart pot & 1 3G generic fabric pot.
Water from tap with lid off for 24 hours.
Have ph up/down, but I don't think I'll be needing it.

So with all that said, my seeds came in the mail with the standard shipping from IL GM in Amsterdam to the south east United States in my mail boxin eight days. Thursday night in water for 24 hrs. (They sunk after 12 hrs in water.)
Next (Friday night) they went to papertowels for 24....until tap was showing a bit. I know they are small, but my impatience always gets the best of me.
IMG_99354.JPG
Saturday night, planted in soil...a bit deeper by accident. Made hole about inch deep instead of 1/2 in. Once seed was dropped,
I didn't want to mess with it, as I thought it would just take a bit longer to sprout out due to the deeper hole. Time will tell. Lol

So we are all caught up. Now just hurry up and wait!! Here is a pic of the set up (as you can see..nothing special)
IMG_99754.JPG

Thanks to all who drop in, who stay, who give knowledge, encouragement, constructive criticism, and a partridge in a pear tree!!:thumb:

Now, if you read all that, you are a better human than me, and you might as well tag along now that you have so much time invested already. Let the games BEGIN! God that was sooo cheesey. Time to go hit that early miss from my first time.....umm that just didn't sound right. Peace love and Soullllllll. Anyone remember "soul train"?

Do yourself a favor, medicate heavy...search YouTube for soul train you dropped the bomb on me or any 70s/80s disco songs, turn it up, press play. Thank me later. Lol. Off to smoke last of my meds. So sad

Hey bud I'm here listen your closet is in 80's without lights on ? Maybe put a meter in there and study the the temps and humidity see what it's average is in there based on a week?
Just thinking you might need to vent. Once two light go on it might jack temps up even more?

Besides that I hope this round you knock
It out of the park bro. Own that bitch this time moon.....

Im in on this one, i just finished my first grow and Im in day 5 of my second grow, looks like you have everything under control, I'll be watching ....️

Re: Moonshine Blueberry auto from 420 - led closet grow in soil- AN ph per GMB+addit

Life is sad when the meds go dry, means you aren't able to fly or get high. Yaaar, LoL I'll sub this rub and look at some Bluewaffles :passitleft:

Thanks pat!! Glad to have you. I've seen you round hear. You're a trip mate! I'm not from U.K., just like the accent and diff terminology. Great day to all. :thumb:

I'm sure they'll pop up and be fine! Nice tap roots on both of them so don't sweat the depth. BTW that 2 foot box fan is YUGE! Go easy on the littlins. Hurricane season will wait!

One thought on reusing the old soil is that whatever nutes were in the for the first grow are gone now, so you're feeding schedule won't be the same. You may need to add nutes earlier this time as well.

RH for indoor grows. 40% is great for flower but you may want to bump it up a bit for veg:

I'm subbed in and ready for the 420 Blue auto ride!

Thanks bro!! That what I'm talking bout y'all. Info already. Makes one feel a bit more comfortable knowing there is always someone to ask if they can't find answers fast enough on the net. Is that right? "On the net?" Lol. My kids hat it when I joke around and say things wrong in an attempt to sound cool. Lol. I love it. They hate it. Lol. My house is so much fun. Beautiful sweet forgiving wife & beautiful awesome kids. Life is good.

Oh. Yeah that fan is big. Lol. I'll be changing when they sprout. Wife loves sound of this ole Betty. It's too loud for the greenhouse, & actually fell on some of my plants on my first grow. Man I was pissed

Hey bud I'm here listen your closet is in 80's without lights on ? Maybe put a meter in there and study the the temps and humidity see what it's average is in there based on a week?
Just thinking you might need to vent. Once two light go on it might jack temps up even more?

Besides that I hope this round you knock
It out of the park bro. Own that bitch this time moon.....

Morning joe!! Thanks for stopping by, I know you gots a lot going on:thumb: looking good your way.
Have a safe trip.

Yeah, woke up this morning to a 90 deg f closet & 35% rh. The wet towel I had hanging had brought rh to 46 last night, but obviously both of those are no bueno!! 90 deg is max when temps are 73 in my house. During daylight hours I can

A...take em outside or
B...open up the closet curtain and let em breathe, but I'm wondering if that would cause too much light lost.

This am soil was almost dry!! Should have left outside for a bit and brought the bagseed plants I have going into closet for last month of flowering. Wife didn't want pot of dirt with bugs possibly in it, into our bedroom next to her side. Lol.

Wouldn't bother me one bit, but I understand & respect her point of view 100. As I should. Lol:thumb:

I have a black out light curtain from target up now. Duct taped around doorway to block light. It's white on inside & bulk outside. Works great, but stuffy in there. 90 degrees sucks, but hey. It's hotter than that outside here in Florida. Any ideas or suggestions are ALWAYS welcome!!

Great day to you all

Im in on this one, i just finished my first grow and Im in day 5 of my second grow, looks like you have everything under control, I'll be watching ....️

Thanks tom. You growing autos bud? You have journal? Have a great week!

Morning joe!! Thanks for stopping by, I know you gots a lot going on:thumb: looking good your way.
Have a safe trip.

Yeah, woke up this morning to a 90 deg f closet & 35% rh. The wet towel I had hanging had brought rh to 46 last night, but obviously both of those are no bueno!! 90 deg is max when temps are 73 in my house. During daylight hours I can

A...take em outside or
B...open up the closet curtain and let em breathe, but I'm wondering if that would cause too much light lost.

This am soil was almost dry!! Should have left outside for a bit and brought the bagseed plants I have going into closet for last month of flowering. Wife didn't want pot of dirt with bugs possibly in it, into our bedroom next to her side. Lol.

Wouldn't bother me one bit, but I understand & respect her point of view 100. As I should. Lol:thumb:

I have a black out light curtain from target up now. Duct taped around doorway to block light. It's white on inside & bulk outside. Works great, but stuffy in there. 90 degrees sucks, but hey. It's hotter than that outside here in Florida. Any ideas or suggestions are ALWAYS welcome!!

Great day to you all

Keep your lights on at night and off during day bud ..

Keep your lights on at night and off during day bud ..

Well I had planned on having lights on at 10pm until 4pm next day for my 18/6. wife just had blowout so it's moot point now. Sucks living in unfriendly backwards ass piece of shit state. Hate it here. Hot as f here and no state officials with common sense. Freaking po'd. Errrr

What in the hell is going on up in here! Oh its Moon, carry on. .

For all who are here so far, I'm thankful for your presence, support, knowledge, advice, and encouragement. Today is a very sad day my virtual friends........SIKE!!! Went waaaayyyyy back for that slang.

Ok. We have some new babies today. Say hello to my little friends...names to come once I figure out their personalities. Without further adu....
IMG_0021220.JPG
IMG_0022219.JPG
cute right? I think I'm going to name the first one "bobblehead" since it still has that shell on. Lol. A head only a father could love. Maybe I can train it to fetch my bong and pants!!! "HEAD!!! Bong.....Pants...Now!! Lol.
Here is my last bagseed early miss auto at 2 weeks
IMG_0023207.JPG

And here is ww fem same age
IMG_0024205.JPG

Here are some xmas cookies feminized as well..gifted to me! I hope to pay them back one day!
IMG_0031171.JPG

And here are the other 4 plants from bagseed grow of early miss & NYCd auto harvest in April.
IMG_0034164.JPG
IMG_0027202.JPG
IMG_0028196.JPG
IMG_0029178.JPG
IMG_0026199.JPG

Around the yard
IMG_0046118.JPG
IMG_0047124.JPG
IMG_0049115.JPG
IMG_0045114.JPG
IMG_0043119.JPG

My new possible grow site. Going to put light meter there through out the day and see what's what. It that I have many choices. Lol
IMG_0041123.JPG
IMG_0042130.JPG

And here is one of my "gate keepers,". Don't laugh...when she starts chasing you, growling & barking, & you hear that clanking of teeth after she chomps at you with her crocodilians jaws.....people jump as they walk by with their pooches and they move with such alachrity. Lol
IMG_0039143.JPG
IMG_0037147.JPG
ummmmm.....which way did they go...which way did they go????? This is the BOTTOM that's about to fallout.
IMG_0032168.JPG
IMG_0033176.JPG

And lastly/finally...depending on your patience....is me bidding you all a great day. You CHEEKEY lettle munkees!!!
SIKE again. You didn't really think I'd be posting my face in this backward arse thinking town. Lol. That reminds me of a song....."too much time on my hands.....I got too much time on my hands....:volcano-smiley:
As penny said.......Carry on!! Class dismissed. Tune in later to Moonshines blueberry backyard bash. Let the games begin!!

Thanks tom. You growing autos bud? You have journal? Have a great week!
Yea im just wrapping up my first grow, I have a journal but I can't add it in my signature with this phone, I think maybe I have to have a laptop but you can click on my name on this post and then click on posts and look for Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017. You could also go to journals in progress and type it in. I done really good with autos considering it was my first indoor run, I pulled 6oz off of a couple and also 4oz out of a couple, all together just in my 4×4 tent I got a little over 23oz, I am amazed at how much those autos yielded. I got 12 more autos on day 6 and 10 photos also that I will put under hps. I have two blueberry under hps now that I will be chopping this weekend and that will finish up all plants from my first grow. Im not sure if I will do a journal on my second grow but I may start one up after they get going a little bit...️

Dude with results like that on your first grow, it would just be down right disrespectful to not do a journal. Lol. I just looked up yesterday how to add a journal to my sig. I have iPhone & did it using it. I'll check if I have that window open still, cause I can't even remember where I put my glasses most of the time. Holler back later if I haven't got back with ya.

Yea im just wrapping up my first grow, I have a journal but I can't add it in my signature with this phone, I think maybe I have to have a laptop but you can click on my name on this post and then click on posts and look for Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017. You could also go to journals in progress and type it in. I done really good with autos considering it was my first indoor run, I pulled 6oz off of a couple and also 4oz out of a couple, all together just in my 4×4 tent I got a little over 23oz, I am amazed at how much those autos yielded. I got 12 more autos on day 6 and 10 photos also that I will put under hps. I have two blueberry under hps now that I will be chopping this weekend and that will finish up all plants from my first grow. Im not sure if I will do a journal on my second grow but I may start one up after they get going a little bit...️
Where did u get blueberry auto from? Mine are from 420.
Did/do yours smell like blueberries?

For all who are here so far, I'm thankful for your presence, support, knowledge, advice, and encouragement. Today is a very sad day my virtual friends........SIKE!!! Went waaaayyyyy back for that slang.
Ok. We have some new babies today. Say hello to my little friends...names to come once I figure out their personalities. Without further adu.... And lastly/finally...depending on your patience....is me bidding you all a great day. You CHEEKEY lettle munkees!!!
SIKE again. You didn't really think I'd be posting my face in this backward arse thinking town. Lol. That reminds me of a song....."too much time on my hands.....I got too much time on my hands....:volcano-smiley:
As penny said.......Carry on!! Class dismissed. Tune in later to Moonshines blueberry backyard bash. Let the games begin!!

Congratulations on the babies! And though FL may not be kind to humans, it sure looks like the flora love it there! Keep cool and carry on...

Hey Moonshine17
Really nice strain you got going there i will take a seat for this one and follow the grow. :yummy:
If you would like to you can come and visit my journal to for my first grow. :ganjamon:

keep up the goodwork and good growing. :peacetwo:

Dude with results like that on your first grow, it would just be down right disrespectful to not do a journal. Lol. I just looked up yesterday how to add a journal to my sig. I have iPhone & did it using it. I'll check if I have that window open still, cause I can't even remember where I put my glasses most of the time. Holler back later if I haven't got back with ya.
Lol, I will probably start one up cause I have got alot of info and help on this site, it's great place for newbies to get help from experienced growers, I read through hundreds of journals before I started my grow and I got so much great info from them.

My phone is Android and im pretty dumb when it comes to computers or smart phones lol, I need to get my wife to try and figure out how to add it to my signature, I got over 32 thousand views on my journal as of now if I would have had it in my sig I probably would have got alot more lol...️

Re: Moonshine Blueberry auto from 420 - led closet grow in soil- AN ph per GMB+addit

LoL I am also not from the UK bru, I am from South Africa :passitleft: I do get hairy at times :party:

Hey pat...ever heard of comedian josh blue. He is awesome bro. On you tube. I had pleasure of seeing him in Tampa last year while roller coasting at Busch gardens. He was born in South Africa but moved to America (Colorado of course lol). He has cerebral pulsey & is wide open about his mmj usage, an artist, special Olympian soccer player, & a hilarious comedian. Next time you medicate...ck him out on YouTube and he has live feeds on fb.

He jokes about taboo issues, including cerebral pulsey, but that to me is ok, because jokes are just jokes. But I respect not everyone feels the same as I do. I don't get pissed at Puerto Rican jokes. If something is funny, I'm laughing. Take care bro. Thanks a mill for dropping by and or following along. I hope that Conner dude from New Jersey has some kind of success getting all states legalized for rec use. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom