-Moose what do you think

AUSTRALIA HAS A NEW PRIME MINISTER!!!!
Rudd believes in harm minimisation, rather than a zero tolerance policy on drugs.
I watched the results come in last night, and we are ecstatic! This may mean a huge change in mmj policy for Australia.
And the Aussie troops will be coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I thought. That is very cool. Give us a year, we will get rid of this asshole here in the states.

We have honestly been trying to get our troops home, but the republicans made a rule about 2 years ago that make us have a 2/3's majority vote to do anything. That is almost impossible to get with all the cronies on the republican side. Big business is so engrained in our political system, getting the republicans to back off and vote with us is impossible.

While our president blames everything on congress, even the media fails to inform the public why nothing gets done, the 2/3's rule.

Glad to hear the good news!!

AUSTRALIA HAS A NEW PRIME MINISTER!!!!
Rudd believes in harm minimisation, rather than a zero tolerance policy on drugs.
I watched the results come in last night, and we are ecstatic! This may mean a huge change in mmj policy for Australia.
And the Aussie troops will be coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right on!

The Trinity of War Mongers is coming to an end!
Blair - OUT!!!!
Howard - OUT!!!
Bush - on the way OUT!!!
Well said!
Backwards Bush - Home of the Original Bush Countdown Clock Keychain!
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom