Mootah's 2019 Outdoor Cannabis Cathedral Grow

nice update mootah...hope the curing goes A1 for you. the candida cd1 looks plump...
Thank you, curing is on track. The CD 1 is skunky, sweet, and lemony. Hits me like a body stone, relaxing, but not locked to the couch. After ten minutes the sedative affect fades to a level mindedness with a reduction in pain and anxious feelings.
The Cheese is what I expected, Soo damn good. My Black Peruvian Diesel has a sweet diesel skunk smell, very stoney. The Durban Poison and Nepal Jam are curing, waiting for some development of smell, both have a sativa like affect. The Triple Cheese is a very skunky blueberry with sativa affect. I'm a happy camper.

Took some pictures of the remaining plants. Found a Moth egg on the bottoms I left of Black Peruvian Diesel, little fuckers ate her up. Hopefully I can get some good indoor runs of her, pest free. Gwillith is almost there, the Malawi got tall .

Gwillith , one month to go.

Heat grow moota! :thumb:
Going well Mootah, just swinging past to view some nice plants....
Beautiful garden, man.
Congrats on the harvests - looks like you got the medicine cabinet restocked :cool:
What a feeling!
:thumb:
badonkadonk. i'll tell you what Mootah; that Gwillith sure is a dandy. looking like some fine DNA in that strain. once again, well done. sorry to hear about the moths. you'll be entertained for a while from the looks of things...

happy thanksgiving...may prosperity and warm hearty meals be plentiful for you and your family.
Thank you! I am keeping busy with sampling, and drinking lots of water. Tomorrow I begin cleaning the indoor growing area. Plans are for some Blue Dream, Sunset Gelato, Jesus OG, Pina Rita, and my Black Peruvian Diesel. Ooh boy is the Cheese good. I think I still have some Cheese seeds. Yes, I do!

Or some Critical Orange Punch, ooh man. I am getting giddy looking through my seed vault.

Fuck! I am higher than Odins balls! I have a rolling tray, it collects the bits and tricombs of what ever is trimmed on it. I rolled a joint of the cast off tidbits, the dried out blend is better than I expected. Smooth, stoney, I approve!

Hey there nice yard you have there
Do you mind if i ask you if you budwash:passitleft:
Thanks, I only do it if I have Powdery molds.
No mold or such this year.

After weighing the harvest I am very pleased. 2 lbs plus ! That should last 8 to 12 months. All of it is pretty good, some is outstanding. For example, the Nepal Jam is a good hybrid, gets me lifted. The Cheese however, is outstanding. The Durban tho, two joints and I am stupid. The rest performed as expected, good weed indeed. I have been busy, making infused Coconut oil, butter, lotions, and RSO from the bottom nugs, it's all potent.
Next year 5 lbs minimum is my goal , which I will reach and more. Thank You to all who have followed, commented, and lurked.
I love this web based community, so much good info and help.
See you all in my future journals here .
What is next? For now chilling,sampling, and healing, my back is jacked. Not unusual at this phase of harvest.
Later I will start an indoor journal. Peace and love! :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom