Mootah's Black Peruvian Diesel Under Mars Hydro TS 1000

Starting a new round of Black Peruvian Diesel. This time better soil ,bigger pot,and just one plant. The bag of 707 Roots Organics has 19 dry gallons of soil. I will also defoliate more during flowering. She is currently under two Mars Hydro TS 1000 LED panels, set to 18/6 until she fills the net and I can establish an even canopy. @SmokeSara

Made some dry ice sifted hash out of the four ounces of trim. Five and a half ounces of flower in jars to cure. The hash will keep me from smoking the flower before it cures.

The hash is great! Second run continues.

I think she has about two weeks before I trim her up. Her branches are thicker ,growth looks healthy except for the leaf curl. She's acting like a reveg is happening. First picture is day of transplant.

Subcools Pina Rita, she is a keeper. Revegging this one for keeps. The airy buds are from low light and revegging. The trichomes are nice, the smell is grape cherry ,pineapple, lime and skunk. The color is nice too. After drying I will try it, then cure it and try it. By then I should have a revegged plant and some clones.

Back
Top Bottom