Mootah's Black Peruvian Diesel Under Mars Hydro TS 1000

Mootah

Hey all! Figured it was time to get the ball rolling on my indoor grow! Welcome to all who behave themselves and respect each other.
The plants for this journey will be two of my exotic beauty , Black Peruvian Diesel. Lights will be 2 Mars Hydro TS 1000,5 gallon pots, 2 x 4 x 5' tall tent,some decent soil from my local hydro shop, kelp4less and Raw nutrients .For bugs and such, SNS, Liquid Lady Bug, purecrop1, and my own blend of essential oils.
The plants were vegged under a t5ho for a week after rooting in an aerocloner. Today I transplanted them and set the light for 18/6 under the leds in the flower tent. Topping them in a week or so, depending on growth rate.
Pull up a chair, have a beverage, pack a bowl, as this smoke session begins.

Right on! Get a front row seat in on in this one! :popcorn:
I had a 5’ tent once, be carful you don’t run out of room! There should be lots of room but, it’s something to be eerie about going from outside to inside.

I hung my light a different way to maximize the room in the 5’ tent. I just so happened to have a picture of it. It might be something to consider down the road!:thumb:

9C40E6B4-853D-4183-8694-43BA8DD38193.jpeg

Right on! Get a front row seat in on in this one! :popcorn:
I had a 5’ tent once, be carful you don’t run out of room! There should be lots of room but, it’s something to be eerie about going from outside to inside.

I hung my light a different way to maximize the room in the 5’ tent. I just so happened to have a picture of it. It might be something to consider down the road!:thumb:

9C40E6B4-853D-4183-8694-43BA8DD38193.jpeg
Awesome! Front row action! Welcome !

I am concerned about height for this plant, she is a monster. A am considering veg for a week under the led, then flip to 11/13. She has the equatorial genes that want the shorter days, so I will supply it. I will let her branch out to a point. Trying for a main cola, fat, sticky, purple, and skunky.

I can’t remember how long I was able to veg for in my 5’ tent. It’s in my journal. With the first round of my blue Angel. I know for sure it was longer then 40 maybe 50 days even. I can’t remember I was in the middle of moving at that time, and pushed them right till the day I moved them into the new house.

Whooowee that certainly does sound like an exotic beauty. Can't wait to see what she turns into. Where did she come from?
Welcome! Yes , she is exotic alright. She is one of my breeding projects, an F1 monster, from my stables ,lots of hybrid vigor. Her flowers are dark lavender, covered in trics, and skunky. It took a few years to get to her cross. Mom was a rare Black Durban Poison, and a gift from a friend (seeds in buds purchased). Her leaves and flowers were dark lavender, had more of a honey smell and flavor than liquorice. Poppa was Peruvian Diesel, my cross of a mind blowing, monster landrace Peruvian female(jet fuel and lemons) ,with a stinky(skunky) ,red male Sour Diesel. I think I have about 20 more seeds of the Black Peruvian Diesel in a safe place. Thinking of popping them and finding a good male.

The Black Peruvian Diesel is not ready to flip. They need another week. They are making roots, there is some new top growth. Feeding At half strength tonight.

I have a bunch of projects going at once.

I have two Pina Rita males ready to open flowers. I have a female Pina Rita growing, when she is ready I will pollinate two branches, one for each male. I am going to try and keep them all alive for back crossing and other projects.

I decided to top both Black Peruvian Diesel. I know , what happened to one big cola? After much thought and examination of her outside growing pattern, a topping was ordered. I will install a net and get some lateral growth, make a bush, let it grow up a bit, then flip . Ended up with six tops on both, great for the plan. A very flexible plan.

Started some LST type bending in preparation for the net.

Today I ordered new air moving equipment. My old fan just pooped out. Good time to upgrade to a better ducting system too. It should arrive by Monday next week.

Now that I have proper air flow the plants should respond with faster growth. I have the fan timer set at 5 minutes on and 10 minutes off ,fan set at full power. This will bring the humidity in the tents to proper levels.

Oh, some specs. Fan moves 190 cfm max. My two small tents equal about 70 cubic feet total, and the big tent is less than 90 cubic feet, equaling 160 cubic feet at most. This small fan is more than enough, changing the air in under a minute,and it doesn't make as much noise. The plan is making more sense.

Back
Top Bottom