Mootah's Black Peruvian Diesel Under Mars Hydro TS 1000

Picture time! Over one month of veg time under the TS 1000 from Mars Hydro. Black Peruvian Diesel is loving it. Almost time to flip!

Gave them their first lower branch defol. Now my brain can rest.

Mother Tent, this tent holds my moms,cloning,seedling activities.

The Black Peruvian Diesel roots well, she uses everything to do it.

She's the pale one in the back. No worries,she will pull thru.

The fostyness of the Jesus OG has me stoked, lemony, one of my favorites.
others in the tent are two more Jesus OG,two Pina Rita, Cheese,Blueberry,Cd1, two more Black Peruvian Diesel, a Sunset Gelato(not in pic),and Gwillith.

Both of the Pina Rita males hermied. I have removed the females and males from any breeding projects and placed them outside to finish. I don't want to chance one of the females changing on me mid flower, or any time. Now I am wondering about the Jesus OG, stable or not? I hope they are stable females, I liked the Jesus OG when I grew it in Oakland,fingers crossed.

Black Peruvian Diesel is loving the Mars Hydro TS 1000. After 8 days of 12/12 , she is flowering.

I have the lights 9 inches above the canopy.
I have 5 Gelato females from seed. They will be next. Woot! I love the Gelato!

I have two flowering tents. Numbers 420 A and 420 B. A has been front and center with my Black Peruvian Diesel under the Mars Hydro TS 1000. I will show a bit of what's happening in Tent 420 B. I decided to flower my Black Peruvian Diesel under my old blurple Mars Hydro LED. She is 14 days into flowering. Frosty ,dark flowers, terps beginning to develop.

Can't wait for harvest!

Tent 420A . Week one of flowering! She bangs!

I almost spit out my drink! " you can't sing, you can't dance. "

Back
Top Bottom