Mootah's Second Grow, Featuring Debilitator Kush & Whoberry Haze #1

Mootah

Welcome to my second grow here at 420 Magazine.
I will be growing Debilitator Kush and Whoberry Haze #1 .
Debilitator Kush is the work of a close friend , he has been growing and breeding since the 70's.
Her lineage is Champagne x San Fernando Valley Kush.
Whoberry Haze #1 is my cross of Blue Haze x Dr. Who, 1st run of this line, been waiting to grow her out.
Lights are Mars Hydro, and an assortment of other LEDs.
Air movement and filtration are provided by a 600 cfm Canfan , intake is a 600 cm air filter, exhaust is a 600 cfm Canfan carbon filter.
Nutrition provided by NPK Raw, and other assorted as needed.
Style of grow will be a SCROG .
Soil will be a mix of 707 Organics and Wondersoil .
Size of pot mostly 2 gallon, and two three gallon.
I have three tents, one 2x3 for mothers and cloning, one 2x4 for veg before the 4x4 flower tent.
Pull up a chair and pack a bowl,roll one, vape, or nibble away at an edible. If you have questions,I will do my best to answer it, or point you in the right direction . Growing cannabis is both science and art, soar with me as we puff some happy clouds, and grow a beautiful landscape.

Some pictures of what's going on.
Mother Tent

Veg Tent

Flower Tent

A little about my Whoberry Haze
She is Blue Haze x Dr Who
Lineage of Blue Haze is Blueberry x Amnesia Haze.
Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks
THC: High
Yield (indoor): 350g/m2
Yield (outdoor): Medium
Height Indoor: Medium
Height Outdoor: Medium
Harvest Time (Outdoor): End of October
As soon as you take your first hit of Blue Haze your taste buds are treated to a mouth watering mix of berries, citrus and other various sweet undertones. In terms of the experience, Blue Haze induces an incredibly euphoric and uplifting high- be warned, too much and you'll be swept off into dreamland in a snap. This 'high' potency not only makes Blue Haze appealing to recreational users but medical marijuana patients too. Suffers of anxiety, stress, insomnia, depression, pain and lack of appetite will find this particular strain remarkably effective in easing their symptoms.
As Blue Haze matures her beauty does as well, sprouting purple buds with an icy blue tint. Her tall and slender stature can be attributed to the fact she is a hybrid strain with both indica and sativa tendencies (the latter in this case). On average, she will grow to around 1.5m in height. Blue Haze's Indica genetics come in the form a shorten flowering period. When compared to other haze strains, Blue Haze is significantly quicker, flowering in just 9 weeks!
For Blue Haze to fully flourish however, requires a more experienced touch. Her delicate nature means that she is susceptible to things like mold and over feeding. Growers who are able to successfully to tend to Blue Haze's needs, will be greatly rewarded with some top quality bud. As you start your journey on the cerebral express, you'll experience waves of euphoria. This sensation will gradually mellow, steering towards a prolonged body stone.
Grown indoors (with a flowering period of 9 to 10 weeks) Blue Haze can yield up to 350 grams per square metre. It is possible to grow Blue Haze outdoors, but within a Mediterranean climate (lucky for some) with the harvest coming in late October.
Cannabis connoisseurs looking to test their horticultural skills will find no better challenge than with Blue Haze. Once all is said and done, you'll want nothing more than to enjoy to the spoils of your hard work.

Dr Who's parent strains are Mad Scientist and Timewreck.
Recommended for use throughout the day, Dr. Who leaves you with a clear head and ready to take on whatever the universe has to throw at you.

Phenotypes: There are 4 main phenotypes. All have virtually the same smell and taste and all buds tend to show some purple. The main difference between phenotypes is in the bud structure and the dominant color; buds are either fingery or round, with pale green or purple as their chief color. The purple buds are particularly impressive.

Height: Short to Medium
Yield: Medium
Recommended for Indoor and Outdoor. This strain is super powdery mildew resistant.
Best way to grow: Top early to make an approximately 30” round bush.
Harvest: 56-63 days
Sat/Ind: 40/60
Hybrid: Mad Scientist X Timewreck
High Type: Clear head with a nice Indica bottom that allows relaxation with pain relief while the substantial THC level gets your brain moving and engaged. Good for any time of day.

Taste/Aroma: Very tasty, almost like a fruit that's sweet and sour at the same time, like a grape or an over-ripe pineapple.

I am hoping for tight ,dense, red and purple nugs, hybrid vigor , resistance to mold, along with high thc ,quick finish, fantastic smells, and flavor.

A little about Debilitator Kush, created by a good friend.
Her parents are Champagne OG x San Fernando Valley OG.
Champagne OG
Type: Hybrid, 50% Indy, 50% Sativa
Genetics: Hashplant/Kush Hybrid
Appearance: Light to mid green with lots of bubbly sweet sparkling crystals and fiery orange hairs
Smell: Not overly fragrant, smells like a dry bubbly champagne with nice hash-like undertones.

High: Straight to the head, very clear and focused, kind of gentle and relaxing
Buzz Length: Instantly high... and it hung around for a while, just to keep reminding us that we were stoned
Medical Uses: Great for depression, treating libido,or treating the pains associated with PMS .

San Fernando Valley OG

SFV OG by Cali Connection is a sativa-dominant hybrid that is great for patients who need strong pain relief but don’t want to be stuck on the couch. As the name indicates, this OG Kush relative originates from California’s San Fernando Valley. Although their names are barely distinguishable, SFV OG Kush is actually the Afghani-crossed child to SFV OG. The flowers will stay fairly small and may not look super impressive, but what it lacks in looks it makes up for in smell. The pine and lemon earthiness that SFV exudes can be a bit harsh and bitter if smoked, so this strain is one to save for the vaporizer if consuming directly. Its indica body effects take a little longer to feel than the initial head haziness, but once they do, everything will feel fine. Great for pain, depression,stress, euphoria,and relaxing.

The combination of the two is incredible. Smells like chocolate and skunk had a baby, tastes like apricots ,apples,lemon lime, with lavender on exhale. After smoking two, I am Debilitated. Great for all the above. Lifts my mood, dulls the pain of my friends pms cramps, kills my nausea and gets me hungry.

I messed up on a couple of Debilitator Kush clones solo cups. I forgot to cut drain holes. You can see the affected plants, top right. Mottled and clawed, they will recover, Debilitator Kush is strong. I cut the holes, gotta do my part so she can do hers. I also insulated them from the ground by placing them on repurposed Styrofoam.
Clones are rooting? Really? Yup!:cheer:

Inspection day is everyday! I found some spider mites , pulled all the plants out of the flower tent and treated them with SNS insecticide and fungicide, sprayed the tent down too. Decided to LST the Whoberry Haze #1 and Debilitator Kush mother then had to change the floor plan. I will treat the mother tent and clone tent and plants today as well, plus treating the duct between veg and flowering tent, the other duct is filtered between flower and mother tent. I need a break! Time for some Gwillith and Blue Hawaiian shatter. Picture update later today.

Picture Update as promised

Whoberry Haze is front and center

@SmokeSara ,my latest grow just got an upgrade in optics. Yup, I bought some protection for my eyes. They fit over my corrective lenses, I was worried that they would not fit.

Gave the mother tent and veg tent plants a half strength feeding. Feed the flower tent full strength and helped some branches stay below the screen. All on track for flipping in two weeks, got my fingers crossed.

I counted the empty squares in my net, 20. Just 20 squares to fill then, upward!

Thanks, I was just peeking around seeing what you had growing in your garden.
I was voting on contests earler and think I seen one of your submissions, was very nice had to follow along on a new grow :p
Right on, thank you! This run is just beginning, so ,front row and free popcorn!:popcorn: Just to be clear, I love popcorn, so plenty on hand.

"Why am I growing Cannabis?" , you might wonder, or not. For those that do, in no order of importance, just flow. Medical, Degenerative Disc Disease, Depression,Nausea,Insomnia, to name a few. Recreational, enables me to relax and enjoy movies, music,gardening and more. Plus I enjoy growing plants in general, so growing my own medicine was an adventure , in which I found my bliss ,and medicine from the same source, Cannabis. Deciding to breed to treat my symptoms was the next step. Now I am loaded with seeds, all with potential, just not enough room to do a proper hunt. So I sprout ten or so from each selected cross in spring, and some from seed banks. In addition I add selected plants that work to make sure I have, what I, and my loved ones need. I am not rich, all is done on a tight af budget, with some support from kind hearted ,generous ,housemates, and credit that I will be paying, for two years. Paygal makes it easy to go into debit. Now I will grow and grow. I hope I can get two years out of my set up.

Dusted the flower tent with Diatoms, preventative measures.

I have been trying to decide on a cbc rich cultivar. Today I ordered some fem Candida aka CD-1 seeds, very high in CBDs and ultra low THC . This will pair well with my THC rich cultivars.

Back
Top Bottom