Mootah's Second Grow, Featuring Debilitator Kush & Whoberry Haze #1

The plants were too bushy for the diatoms to penetrate deep enough. I have emptied the tent, treated The plants with sns and placed them in the sun room. I am considering moving them outside. My plants recover from bugs and insects better when they are outside, nature has more tools than I do. I will defoliate and treat them with essential oils before moving them out. I am not looking forward to cleaning the tent. I have to, however my body determines when . Good thing I have hella top shelf Cookies trim.

Tent cleaned, plants trimmed, treated, topsoil replaced.
I did a bit of thinking. Having the air moved on the exhaust side creates vacuum in the flower tent. So much that it sucks all sides in, and pulls air through the zipper and pinholes. With this in mind I moved the fan to the intake side of the veg tent. This creates positive pressure thru all three tents. I also moved the air scrubber to the exhaust of the last tent in the line.

Fed and watered , all are on track!

Back is killing me, cold weather makes is worse. Managed to water the plants today. I ordered some Liquid Ladybug, I will defeat those mites!

I am trying a new product line, kelp4less. These two products, plus the npk stuff should produce outstanding results.
Also , anything "Extreme" , I have to, just cause EXTREME ! Lol! :morenutes:

Picture update. Week five has passed on to full flower mode! Full strength feedings on the way!

Veg Tent is getting filled in , should not have any veg time in the flower tent for these ladys.

Mothers are holding on, I can see spider mites damage on them. That Liquid Ladybug better get here soon!

Liquid Ladybug arrived today! Sprayed all plants and tents thoroughly. What a chore! I will do it all over tomorrow, then seven days after that. Time for a fattie boomba lattie.

I also mixed my nutes, and have oxygenation station on point , feed in two days. Flowers are stacked and are beginning to pack. :morenutes:

Calendar tells me the plants are in week six of flower. My last grow I harvested Debilitator Kush on the day the breeder recommended, day 56. This time I will wait till week 9 or ten to see what she does. This means I am three to four weeks from harvest. Her trics are aromatic, smelling like she does tells me I am on the right track.
Whoberry Haze #1 is making lots of small nugs that smell like blueberry. She might go eleven weeks, fingers crossed for a fast finishing lady, nine or ten weeks is o.k. .
Sprayed with Liquid Ladybug again today.
Both are responding well to the new nutrients.

Up potted my Whoberry Haze #1 and Debilitator Kush clones. They are happy.

Today I began soaking seeds of Blueberry Bliss fem auto. I also decided to try some of my seed stock. From my hoard I selected a couple of personal crosses. A short, lovely, aromatic, dark purple, Black Durban Poison female x a towering, lemony, male Peruvian #1 x a spicy, skunky, red and purple Sour Diesel , also selected is my Streisel , a sweet Strawberry Cough lady x my red Sour Diesel male, both crosses are regular.
The hunt begins anew!

I have moved the flowering plants outside to finish. Ladybugs are in the air, amount of light and temp are good. A little rain, but not enough to turn them to rotten mush. It took about thirty minutes to tie each cola to a stake. My hands are spasming now, time for some Blue Dream wax.

I begin cleaning the flower tent tomorrow. Not looking forward to it.

Just got done cleaning my flower tent and six seedling trays, disassembled my leds , cleaned them, and put them back together, lots of dust and insects in there. Time for some doobies.

Back
Top Bottom