Mootah's Second Grow, Featuring Debilitator Kush & Whoberry Haze #1

Eventually I will replace the blurple lights with one more TS 1000.

Current watts for flower tent is about 510. Replacing the blurples with one more TS1000 will bring it down to 300 watts, enough for my 4x4.

Coverage is 3'x3', two should be enough. I am finding I like to have a bit of a gap by the tent door, and back of the tent. Makes my grow area management easier ,and provides good air flow. Gives me an effective grow area of 3'x4'. Two of them would will increase photons in area of overlap(center). I need to dress up the bottoms, a bit of lollypoppin should help them focus energy on the top. Lights are 18" above canopy.

With boards you can always move them closer if you can deal with heat.
Yeah, have to introduce the plants to the lights first. They have been under much lower wattage in the veg tent.

Just got done treating everything in the tents with Liquid Ladybug. Tossed a duplicate clone that did not make the cut. Trimmed the winner up before treatment .

I have sprouted my BDP, Black Durban Poison x Sour Diesel x Peruvian. Hoping for a dark super sativa.

Just got off the horn with Debilitator Kush creator, he says , "She is ready". Harvest begins tomorrow! Oh boy! :theband::woohoo::yummy::Rasta::ganjamon::yahoo::hippy::party::goof:Harvest Party!

Back
Top Bottom