Mootah's Second Grow, Featuring Debilitator Kush & Whoberry Haze #1

What a difference twenty four hours has. Soil is dry enough! Feeding time! This week I gave them three tsp of kelp4less 20 20 20, 1 tbs of kelp4less extreme, 1/2 tsp of raw p and k, 1/4 tsp b vita, and 1/2 tsp calmag in three gallons.

Treated flowering plants with Liquid Ladybug , treated mother plants with lavender , cleaned mother tent.
The Whoberry Haze is looking like it will make a fat center cola when grown natural, no topping. The topped ones are showing signs of even hormonal balance on top tippity tops. Debilitator is growing straight up, stacking as she goes,getting much taller as she flowers.

Checked my calendar , they are in week # three! Woot! Time to up the nutes (when they are dry enough).

At lights on I am going to give them a Liquid Ladybug treatment.

Liquid LadyBug is a spider mite killer, useable during flowering,and with lights on.

Expensive, worth every drop.

My go to is alcohol and Neem
Look this up, might change your mind about neem. Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome" (CHS) is actually Azadirachtin (neem) poisoning . Azadirachtin (C35H44O16) is the active compound in the oil from the neem plant.

Fed today, upped the p and k for week three flowering. Raised the topped plants to be even with the canopy, they like it. Whoberry Haze is a beast. Huge leaves under led! Outside, omg, she will be huge if in ground.

Week Four update, on track. Temps are getting to 80 f in the tent in the hottest part of daytime. Humidity jumped after feeding to 78% in the heat. Lowest temp was 65 f , lowest humidity was 45% at that time. All my nutrients mixed have been spot on for ph, and ppm, barely burning the tips of the leaves. Was considering pulling a few leaves, though I fear ,in the heat they would suffer .

Before the trim. I like to defoliate around week five. Tomorrow will be five weeks from flip.

Fed them today. I lowered the lights yesterday to six inches above the canopy top. No burns, leaves up.

Plants are six weeks from flip. Pistils are turning brown. Not long now, two to three more weeks as the swelling begins.

Back
Top Bottom