Mootah's Three Tent Indoor Grow Featuring Debilitator Kush & Gwillith

Debilitator Kush is at one month of flower. :cheer:

How they look today

Looking good, some nice stacking with tight node spacing, shouldn’t be far behind me. What do you have in your seed stock, got plans for next crop?
Thank you! Gwillith is my best to date. Debilitator Kush is my friends work. Seed stock, yes, plenty of that. I kinda laughed when I typed that. Stock, I have thousands, I will never run out. Plan on sprouting seeds till I die. I could pop a hundred a year and never run out. Would like more room to make that happen. I have in the past sprouted two hundred, selected through to find ten females, and one male. Fun times, loved every second.

Whoberry Haze update. Four ladies from the six that survived the thrips. Two are inside, one died because I hit it too hard with the essential oils. The fourth is in isolation as it finishes recovery.
Ouch, " She's dead Jim"
Survivors and future mothers

#1 is looking great

Thanks for stopping by and hanging. Got a joint of Gwillith burning, she's straight fire.

@UrbanAchiever you asked about seed stock, here you go.

Hella seeds for hella days.

Picture update, Debilitator Kush is at 5 weeks,Gwillith keeps climbing. Measuring time!

I gave two Debilitator Kush their last feeding, low n, high pk. The third is a week behind her sisters, she got regular flower feed week 4. Gave Gwillith a flower feeding for week two. I let the soil get to bone dry before watering or feeding. Each got one gallon, that usually lasts a week.

Did the last defol on Debilitator Kush, and some on Gwillith.
Happy Halloween :eek::rip::p:oops::oops::eek::p!

I think I will just raise the top and middle scrog. That should handle her side colas and extra weight.

Your girls looks not so satisfied with the scrog net, and want to grow as taller as they want, reaching more lights :D
Just lovely and pretty! :p
Thank You! The tall one is Gwillith, she gets big , part of her sativa genes. She loves the LEDs and wants more!

She did grow tall!!!! :goodjob:
:eek::rip::eek:Don't give out canna sweets by mistake. "
Thank You! She is gonna get bigger! We only hand out store bought candy. Don't need extra problems.

Back
Top Bottom